General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

Carvon motors are trucks, so you’d only need front ones. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but if you want to match the rear trucks, you need a reverse kingpin front truck with a 305mm axle.

1 Like

Well I have another v4 sd WAITING for fronts trucks too that I got last November. So I guess I’ll make a 4wd for now. And when I finally decide which trucks to get, I’d have 2 carvon v4 boards like originally planned.

is there a detriment to the ride characteristics if the front and rears don’t match in width?

I don’t know, but I plan on mismatching them, so I’ll let you know. The axle length will be the same though, if the SpeedDrive XL have 305mm axles

1 Like

Just saw everything sold out… am I correct this was an limited release or can we expect xl and speed or torque to return during a different quarter… those exo look friggin schweet on indiegogo

You know how to read Wikipedia. Good on you.

That is not what direct drive means

1 Like

If I read Wikipedia I would’ve known that. Thanks for clarifying.

The exo is a not a limited time thing we will continue to make more. That’s my department :wink:

1 Like

When is the estimated ship date for the exo from indiegogo?

We are trying to finish all the exo orders by 26th , exo pros with lanyatch deck are going to longhairboy to be made.

1 Like

The indiegogo is exo pro right?

Yes its pro

Aren’t you like 17 and still in school. How the heck are you working for Jerry and still keeping up?

Yes I am still in school with a 3.8gpa highschool is easy i have alot of free time ,as for working I was already working elsewhere for 3 years, decided to help jerry. Am in charge of making them just the exos .@mikenopolis am 18 not 17,

7 Likes

I never had free time at that age with zero period and two sports, also worked after school as well, but then again the job wasn’t as enjoyable as creating esk8s.

1 Like

3.8? Where’s the other .2? (Asian parents lol)

3 Likes

Esk8 is to blame or my ap physics teacher

2 Likes

LOL I was at 4.3 and still getting beat, damn Asian parents

1 Like

4.3 is invalid result, scale goes to 4

1 Like

Scale goes to 5 for AP classes