General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

Ya just electrical tape that mother fucker

3 Likes

Still no sleeve on those cans?

They do have the sleeves just mine were the first to be made and I didn’t want to wait for sleeves so he gave me them without sleeves

Nice! Some raw power there… At half settings already

Yeah I lowered the settings from 35bat and 100 motors to 30bat 60amps to motors Before doing that video

30bat per vesc? so 120a bat max???

1 Like

Yeah i have a 12s6p 30q BMS bypassed

1 Like

I have been trying to communicate with him as well, I have an evo and and an exo order and they have gone on complete radio silence, I am actually starting to get worried.

2 Likes

Update:

2 Likes

Any news on the machines for the SDXL?

5 Likes

I am also curious.

2 Likes

Me three curious

1 Like

You recieved your motors without the urethane sleeve ?

1 Like

Ya I didn’t mind , am now helping jerry, mostly on production am building the exo’s every single one, we just moved to a new shop, were getting the ball rolling at a faster pace, urthane will be on by this week.

1 Like

Got to finally test my evo at a really flat ground still bitched out at 65% throttle

3 Likes

I got 4 xl and 1 sd on order, in LA too, when could I expect them?

1 Like

Around Q3 of 2019.

2 Likes

Xl and speed r are on schedule from last update for them.

1 Like

Seriously? A year and a half to receive a product I paid with fast shipping?

No I was joking, but that’s because they are months behind schedule… There finally shipping the V4 SD-R version, but there was once again another issue with the SD-XL’s, so I don’t know how long those will be, I would guess about a month till they start shipping, and then that’s just like 10 a week, so depending where you are on the orders list, you could get them right away, or it could take weeks, months, maybe more… If I was you I’d try and contact one of the members who works with Carvon and try and get some info from them. Carvon’s website has an email they say you can message them and they’ll respond, but from my own experience, and many many others, that’s very unlikely to get a response… Best bet would be to try and contact a member like I said earlier. Good luck!