General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

I thought all the Kickstarter orders were already out? Why does it seem like I’m the only one who has those for the past 6 months? Is it because I confirmed that I would stick with “V3” because I only planned to use Abec’s Flywheels and everyone wanted the “V4” which needed an adapter modification?

2 Likes

I was backer number 76 and pledge for 2 dual motor kits. After the pledge I have had zero communication from anyone at Carvon on my order. I have reached out a couple of times with no response.

Have others besides Mikenopolis got their Kickstarter rewards?

Jason

I just checked, I was backer 20

Would you sell one ?

I strongly advise getting Carvons and putting them on Hyper Beast ! Trust me this is a perfect combo…that two together look like fire :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pm’d You bro about taking single stack enclosure. Hopefully I can get a set carvons to Match

I can’t wait to see what the final HB deck looks like!

1 Like

Yeah yeah …I got it I’ll Pm you back tomorrow morning. I need to check with my buddy …I think he already made double stack but at some point he was saying that “just in case” he can shorten it to the regular size later. I need to confirm that and I’ll DM you back tomorrow.

1 Like

Enertion, Focboxes, Carvon, V4… snake potion. This are the type of problems people get into when they rush and try a piece of these ‘fantastic’ new technologies juggler kickstart geniuses sell like hot dogs at the state fair.

1 Like

My Carvon build is literally a Enertion Raptor deck, with Focboxes and Carvons. Now to find some snake potions

8 Likes

Mike, ask Brian and others here, they already ingested quite a good amout of It! :snake: :skull_and_crossbones: :face_vomiting:

Only thing I see in these cases when costumers complain… are ‘wise’ companies vomiting lame excuses and money :airplane: :money_with_wings: away

Fuck yeah. Just got my delivery notification . Kickstarter backer 58. 10s4p 30q’s on a vanguard flex 2, 90 mm abecs waiting. So fucking pumped for these bad boys.

1 Like

To my knowledge only @Mikenopolis , @BigBoyToys and me recieved the first batch of V3 Who more has some ?

How is the rotor can holding on your side ? Mine has lots of scratch and a few little hits but nothing bad really

I texted Jerry yesterday and told him about the fire and pitch fork issue we have here. He/they are working on production now that all the necessary parts are in. For those who didn’t get the email, this is what the official Kickstarter update says as of March 6, 2018

2 Likes

@joeadams101

Are group buy orders shipping or just Kickstarter?

@ElskerShadow My rotor cans are actually not too bad, very minor pebble marks, but I only ride on smooth bike paths and beach boardwalks with this board because of that. Can’t wait to get the sleeves! I do worry about heat build up though.

How do you like yours thus far? I noticed an issue yesterday where the wheels/motors made a clicking noise when I turn them. I talked to Jerry, it turns out that the adapter and torque of the motor wore down the spoke of the flywheels so the solution was to add heatshrink tubes to the adapter teeth, now it’s noise free again! Do you have this problem too?

1 Like

Hey @scepterr we are shipping to both group buy and kickstarter orders. By chunks as of right now.

• Joe
4 Likes

Yeah I had this problem on the first day I used the drives ! So i’ve came up with the same solution but with electrical tape. Heatshrink is smarter tho. No issue since. As for myself my drives are performing great and I really really love them it’s an amazing feeling I think. Everyone should def try DD. I can’t wait for the sleeves tho and I am as well worried about the heat tho. But now I ride them since last september and I know quite well how to manage my heat. It means how I accelerate, how i keep my speed, the speed you climb hills is very important as well and consistency is the key. I was hitting 93 degres ( damn hot ) and now I am at a max 50- 70 wich is really not bad with all the hills I have in my neighborhood + i’m 90 kg.

For the wear and tear i got lot of little scratches but nothing really serious and no clearance issue. All the chips here and there are due to tiny flying road rocks. I am using them too much for commuting on the old crappy roads of paris ( some are 150 years old with cobblestone, feel my pain my friend ) part of the reason i am building an AT board now for commuting. And i ll keep the carvon for looooong rides with the 12S5P battery

1 Like