General Carvon Thread - V3 - V4 SD - V4 XL and future products

I don’t need it… i don’t need it…

1 Like

@Jinra lol yes keep on saying it loll

XL is overkill for my 2p traveler board. I might want a set for a performance hub board though… This is essentially a DD faster raptor 2!

Do you know whats going on with V4 Torquedrives? Are they only the Koowheel adaptation things now, or is there a separate non-Koowheel version, or did it turn into the V4 SD XL? I can’t keep track of all the different versions of their stuff anymore and things keep going on and off of their store.

Of course it’s over kill :wink:

These are different than the torque drive …

And totally agree it’s tough to keep up with Jerry lol

The motors on the EXO the V4 Torque Drive run at 10s

These V4 Speed Drive XL will work at 10s and 12s…of course 12s if preferred

upgraded my 2 sets

1 Like

@b264 I have v2.5 at 85kv …these duals are gonna blow your mind. At the 85kv 10s will work as well…but of course 12s is better lol

1 Like

Lol, alright I guess I will go for the upgrade then, hopefully it still applies to my order. I bought a V3 SpeedDrive back when they were up on the store in February, then asked to change it to a V4 TorqueDrive in August when he started talking about those, but before hearing about the whole Koowheel thing.

When was this decision made? Can i stop looking for ways to CF a koowheel deck now?

Also tell Jerry to send me some motors. If i don’t have some in my hands soon i’m going to start telling people they’re vaporware. Enclosures for the EVO are almost finalized.

@longhairedboy I guess hahahah we always the last to know hahahah I feel you lol

1 Like

I want the holdup to me, goddammit. I’m the diva artist here. I’m the one that’s supposed to stroll in late with the golden answers and the wtf everybody lookin at attitude. Not Jerry. lol

He’s stealing my bit.

Dude lol I’ve told him to send u a while ago lol

2 Likes

Its all good anyway. We all know they’ll be worth waiting for. IT will be nice to have a legit 12S race competitor out there besides Ollin’s Freeride, which is also a masterpiece.

I’m excited about all the new boards i’m seeing. I want one of everything but i’m just going to have to settle for what i can either build or fix or … if its an evolve… openly mock and eviscerate for profit.

2 Likes

Does this apply also for an order of a complete Evo 2wd as well?

LHB!

Jerry said he was mailing the motors with proper V4 SpeedDrive mounts to you today, and for you to build mine first. Seems fair lol.

If it makes you feel any better, I hold you to blame and fully accountable for any and all delays, and not just Carvon-related btw lol!

1 Like

If you ordered an EVO and would like V4 SD XL

Please email [email protected] to make the change

Yes … @longhairedboy is head of that department hahaha

1 Like

I totally just bought the v4 speed drive before i heard about the XL. Now i’m totally unsure which one to get :open_mouth:

Do i want speed or torque? The answer is both :stuck_out_tongue:

Just checked their Instagram post…I think I might’ve misunderstood the Shred light inclusion? Will edit my post. Here’s the post:

“carvonskatesCARVON EXO in Indiegogo, now with Ten Two Four deck and Shredlights. Get yours for only $749, click link on bio.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbBKrzpl3ld

1 Like