Gear up people šŸ˜”

The thickness of that particular mount is ~10mm. I agree, Xbars would definitely stiffen the mount also prevent plates from flexing.

1 Like

WOw ā€¦ scary ā€¦ people are more and more hardcore with there board ?! or/and we have to think about bigger, stronger, esk8 stuff !..

I still cant tell what picture number one is, can someone who has a brain tell me what im looking at. Its like a /r/confusingperspective picture

Same ride. Me and @sofu went ahead of the group. I hit that shit, broken my truck, took an Uber home, came back with another board and found out that someone else also hit it and broke his board.

5 Likes

ā€¦ And then I had the worldā€™s most stupid fall going literally 0.5mph :woman_facepalming:t2: Iā€™m so mad at myself

8 Likes

It was definitely an interesting weekend! Lotta crashes and close calls but guess what. Weā€™ll be there again next weekend :joy:

1 Like

How the heck did you get that much open wound at half a mile?!?

This past Saturday, one InBoard M1 rider swapped in a fresh battery on top of a hill, the board shut off on her on the way down and full brakes engages throwing her off, bloody knee, palm, elbow and chin (literally everything that I have padded up in, not the best, but something is better than nothing)

How many people carry a simple first aid kit with them on rides. Iā€™ve provided alcohol wipes and bandages to 4 injured riders so far. I seem to always be the only one who carries this stuff.

7 Likes

Arenā€™t @marcmt88 mounts supposed to have warranty? Last I heard he charged @Touch415 over $100 for replacements lol

2 Likes

Cus gear is overrated. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nobody caught that she swapped for a freshie at the TOP of a hill?

I wonā€™t cause Iā€™ll be in Bakersfield and so will you :wink:

1 Like

NOPE. problem was she was riding with two other guys who also had InBoards. I donā€™t think any of them knew this was going to be an issue. I guess the three of them are more educated now.

2 Likes

Cause I lost my balance running into a concrete barrier super slowly unsuspecting and fell onto it with the added weight of an extra board on my back + a backpack. It took a chunk out of my knee :sweat:

Well thatā€™s embrassing.

2 Likes

If it makes you feel any better I fell on my ass yesterday trying to scratch my leg at a stoplight and accidentally hit my throttleā€¦ that was cool. Was downtown in front of tons of people.
Luckily i wear a full helmet and nobody could see my face

5 Likes

Damn mini remote goes from 0 to full Throttle so easilyā€¦ lol

1 Like

He probably replace the piece if you ask him. Is a great dude.

I fell at 3mph over the Marina Killing Fields and my torn knee put me out of commission for a month.

I boardslid around 2-3mph on some tiny rocks a couple years back. Broke my clavicle. I got hit by a car head on at around 25mph. Nothing happened. Itā€™s weird how things go sometimes.

5 Likes

Woohoo :raised_hands:. Itā€™s going be legit :grin:

1 Like