Gear ratio belt length

Omg, please finish talking untill you’re actually ready for some help.

Nobody knows what you are trying to do, we are simply guessing, and/or assuming with the VERY limited info you’ve provided.

You haven’t stated any facts about your build except for:

Randall trucks.

Deck Motor/s Battery Trucks Wheels Esc Top speed you desire Range

*yes it matters very much

*without all the info, there’s no way we can possibly hijack this thread and argue about bearings, rogue axles and red circles.

That is all.

I didn’t say anything at all about 14t/36t. I was mentioning https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/gear-ratio-belt-length/37943/9?u=mysticaldork where you have some very large values for pitch diameter. 2.228 and 5.7 inches, for a 14/36 doesn’t add up for a HTD5 pulley.

14t is a little on the small side just because there won’t be many teeth engaged in the belt at any time, and more teeth allow more torque without slipping. Should still work though.

The gear ratio I plugged into the calculator was 14/36.

First off I tried to reply yesterday and was unable to since I am a new member. Only so many amount of post I can make. As you requested.The center distance. That’s what I need to figure out. I don’t think this changes much I have randles trucks balute orangatang wheels that are 73mm, a gear ratio The only recognizable thing on my deck is that it’s from db long boards. It is top mount. Top speed 20-35 mph bones reds with some spacers Probably the Vesc and a range of 20 miles motor 190 kv Battery 1860 10s 4p

Edit your last post please. Battery is not stated

i couldnt find a belt using this… this is what im working with…

Attribute Value
Speed Ratio 0.33
Pitch Diameter - Large Pulley (A) (mm) 95.5
Pitch Diameter - Small Pulley (B) (mm) 31.8
Desired Belt Pitch Length (mm) 372.8
Next Available Belt Pitch Length (mm) 375
Next Available Number of Teeth - Belt 75
Center Distance Using Next Available Belt (mm) 81.3
Teeth in Mesh 7

So people say no no to using v1 boosted belts on a v2, however they fit just fine. What could go wrong? Hold my beer.

Also, not sure if this has been shared yet, but I found this cool calculator for this very topic. https://www.blocklayer.com/pulley-belteng.aspx