The AVIO Urethane Gear Drive

I’d send him an SR RKP but its with PT and that would complicate things. @skunk you’re gonna be sending @nuttyjeff a SR TKP?

I know nothing lol

Right now, it’s going to be hell to sell partial kits. I am thinking of getting 20 sets made (10 sets of both th left and right version). I will have no idea how much to provision if I were to sell partial kits, so this wouldn’t be an option for me just yet. I’ll consider it in the future though.

RKP pls pls pls lol

1 Like

I don’t see how this is related to my Gear Drive thread, but sure, I can help out when I’m free, shoot me a PM (:

I am open to this. I’m not sure if anyone in my esk8 community has a surfrodz truck unless @linny knows someone that I don’t?

Shipping to my country wouldn’t be very cost efficient for you though):

Modding this drive for the surfrodz truck wouldn’t be too difficult i’d assume. I’d just need a accurate CAD model if someone has it.

1 Like

Thanks, when you get to selling… I’d totally take a full kit then. I can reverse engineer and print as I see fit, 2.65 ratio for me is fucking perfect for six shooters / 152mm pneumatics.

Dude if thats possible You’d likely get even more interest by having both!

Did not realize your location. @Wraith think your closer then i.

1 Like

You’d just need to mod the spur gear adapter (1 3d printed part) to get it working for any other wheel :slight_smile: I can help you out with that.

Side note: It seems like there’s alot of interest in this gear drive, I’ll get to making a google sheets soon to take people’s orders down.

I’m also not sure what is needed to be done before i sell anything on the forums, so if @moderators can advice, that’ll be great.

1 Like

oh yeah you’re right :laughing: I unfortunately don’t have my Surfrodz just yet. still waiting on them but shipping to @nuttyjeff would be cheaper indeed

It’s definitely possible. The initial design was meant for calibers simply because hey are the most prevalent trucks in the esk8 community and I wanted to design something that the majority could use (:

I’d rather have for my TKP over RKP but would love to see more opinions for any Surfrodz trucks. I have both and currently its belt drive or nothing.

2 Likes

We’ve been waiting for this for awhile now tbh. that would be so dope! with regards to the calibers yeah thats totally understandable reason for the easiest adoption for sure.

I don’t know if there’s anyone in SG who may have a set of SRs but I’d be willing to forward trucks over to @nuttyjeff if thats cheaper to do than direct shipping from the US. though not the ideal way to do it I’d imagine

haha didn’t know :stuck_out_tongue:

If i knew, i would’nt have started on the Avio Mini Remote project and would’ve put more time on this to get it out a little sooner :smiley: Oh well, it’s out now, will update you guys along the way~ Am touching up the files to send to my supplier - i’ve been told that the lead time is 4 weeks from the date of purchase, so it’ll be abit of a wait, for esp those in the USA. @Linny will be the first to test them haha.

I don’t think anyone in SG has a pair. Should I get a set and take one for the team…

1 Like

oh my thought you already wanted one :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a spare set with 3d printed PLA gears if you want to try it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh FYI guys, Jeff lives an hour away from me that’s why I’m the first tester :rofl:

1 Like

I gotta stop spending so much, I have not tried SF trucks so I can’t say I’ll want it