The AVIO Urethane Gear Drive

haha a set = ONE drive :smiley: I’d wish I could make it cheaper.

4 Likes

yes i would like this clarified as well? thanks in advance!

1 Like

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

that answers that :joy:

2 Likes

150 even for one is a steal. I haven’t seen any gear drives this small at that price yet. I re-read the post and saw that you got it to fit 90mm? would 90mm boa hatchlings work on these? :star_struck:

5 Likes

I did ask him regarding 90mm but the clearance would be very little. It’s possible buuut it comes with lotsa gear box scrapes.

1 Like

oh thats too bad constrictors would be the next best then and would match with the color too anyway

The files would be good for those of us with access to a CNC machine, or to prototype different gear ratios.

Yeah, it’ll really be pushing the clearance with 90mm wheels. You could mod the mount and add in a bashgard at the bottom by drilling 2 M3 holes and adding a 3d printed part or thin 1mm plywood strip.

The colour is NOT finalised yet, the final finish will be shot-peened and anodized (will do a google spread sheet to find out which colour the majority would prefer), not spray painted. I could apply a different colour with a 2k spray paint coat for extra $ though (would have to purchase the paint etc.)

1 Like

Hmm, ill work on getting everything organised i guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to it! I’d get it with a bash guard if thats gonna be an option to add onto with it :smile:

I’ll see what I can do regarding the bash guards. Through my test rides, i have isolated the places where it get dinged up the most, may 3d print a bash guard for the part and release the file for people to print it and replace it when it gets destroyed.

2 Likes

yeah that would be great something that just needs the screws and have it swappable like you said would be nice. if it was nylon that would make it really durable right?

Yeah, just 2 to 3 M3 mounting holes on the underside of the motor mount. Am thinking if I should add those holes or simply let people customize if by drilling it out themselves.

Nylon won’t necessarily make it more durable, it’ll probably just as scratched up as one in PLA - imagine taking the bash guard and grinding it against a belt sander ><.

1 Like

I see thanks for that. I’d prefer it with the holes already printed make things simple but that could just be me. keeping tabs on updates here :grin:

Yeah, i think i can make that work. (:

I’m in for two if I can possibly fit two 6354s

How about a poll ?

• One
  • Two
  • Multiple

0 voters

1 Like

Welp @nuttyjeff at this point, i think you’ll be very busy soon.

I’ll be more than happy to help to do finishing and paint :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

LOL. I have no idea how to do a poll haha. Maybe i should add one to the original post.

@Jc06505n you only can fit dual 6354s on ecalibers and tb218 trucks only

I’m guessing i can get away with 6355’s without having to shave down the ends of the can? I’m eyeing closed 6355s from Maytech