The AVIO Urethane Gear Drive

will the orders on the signup page be CNC’d?

The mount will be CNCed. The hangar will be lathed. Some parts will be hp-jet fusioned. Some parts are COTS.

3 Likes

Did you see my order? :smile: Any idea when you will be able to ship them out? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeap. Note that i’ll only be selling 20 drives for the first batch. (10 left and 10 right). Priority will be based on a first come first served basis :slight_smile:

I don’t want to give an ETA on shipping, but it’ll probably be by the end of the year, if everything goes smoothly.

300 for a ser?

Price isn’t confirmed yet, but it’ll be something along (150 + cost of trucks + cost of turning by @Linny) for the new design.

1 Like

@nuttyjeff did you ever get the files for the SR’Z RKP?

Nope, he only had the file for the adapter, not the trucks :slight_smile:

Would the whole hanger help? I would gladly spend 300 for a rkp version of this

You probably wouldnt have to send me the hanger. Have you read the recent update on the drive?

Also, does anyone know why I can’t edit my original post? ):

@moderators1 @treenutter @onloop

Well I have an stl and stp file for 200mm surfrodz hanger

Oh that’s nice. Could you send the .stp my way to [email protected]

1 Like

Screenshot_20181112-184958 Screenshot_20181112-184932

1 Like

@nuttyjeff sent

Thanks! Received! Will update ya’ll when I work on this.

Awesome :smiley: glad I could help

1 Like

@nuttyjeff I tried your solution for sealing using a bearing between the gear and the case, unfortunately for the Trampa wheel the smallest bearing I can fit must have 55m I.D. so a 61811 bearing is required, which is really expensive from the sources I’ve found, will check some local shops

But nice solution for your design

Get some from china to test it out? :slight_smile:

I got a couple 6811s from taobao/aliexpress for about 3bucks a piece.

1 Like

Nice, will take a look there

Since I will use oil I can’t cheap out on the seals or it will be a mess if I store the board sideways

Your is also oil or grease?