Gauging interest: 90mm to 110mm sleeve upgrade

Did this go anywhere?

Nothing yet. Maybe later this year. Meepo has 97mm wheels now, we should see if they will offer something bigger.

I machined up some Slick Revolution 110mm All terrain wheels to slide on my generic hubs and due to the thickness of the PU, it fits well on the hub with just with an interferance fit, absolutely no glue needed. For my purposes the 110mm wheel set up is way better to ride on road surfaces than the original verreal board 90mm wheels. I would even go 120mm but there comes a point when the height of the wheel will interfere with deck/feet.

There is certainly a market for a 110mm generic wheel

3 Likes

Can you make 4 more for my awd set up please?! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™d definitely be a customer for this type of product with my 90mm hub motor equipped meepo although due to the lack of life changing feedback for the backfires thicker PU sleeve from 83 to 96mm I wonder how much of a difference or large scale demand there actually is for a product like this.

1 Like

Sorry donta42, wont be doing the slick rev modded wheels for a while. Too busy with other stuff. I do recommend the 4WD setup. Even with the large diameter wheels I have acceleration that will throw you off the board if you are not careful. I can transverse pretty thick grass and even going up grassed hills at good speed. Overall a very useful board for my travels which involves going thru hilly parks,

1 Like