Garage sale (EU) new items for sale!

Hello guys i got infected with the onewheel illness! i need one! So here a list of parts i dont need anymore:

CUSTOM CNC: tb218mm fixed reversed motor mount! brand new, black, strong, nice look, 100euro 12 13%20(1) 13%20(2) 13%20(3) 13

Popoca wheel are SOLD Mbs wheels good condition, 45 euro evolve 83mm wheels perfect condition, 45 euro 08%20(2) 08%20(3)

REMOTES: rspec remote, perfect condition, 30 euro Firefly remote, smooth surface, very good condition, only need to update it. sold 09%20(1) 09%20(2)

mounts:

Alienpowersystem motor mount, good condition, 40euro

All terain wheels from aliexpress WITH 50T pulleys!, new, 90euro 07%20(1)

mountainboard bindings, new. 20euro 12%20(1) 12%20(2)

I am located in the EU, Netherlands. Pm me if you want to offer :slight_smile: let me know if you have questions! Rather ship it within EU :slight_smile:

kind regards hoeksamm

3 Likes

How have popocas already sold lol

1 Like

yea i was setting this thread up but than someone wanted them already… sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Highly interested in taking those TB trucks, mounts, remote and FSESC. How much for it all shipped to the UK?

The onewheel is a blast. Get the XR or you will regret it.

Iv’e had mine for a few weeks now and iv’e put about 200 miles on it. It really is a whole different experience.

Good luck with the sale!

how big are the at wheels with pulley?

6 inch wheels

What needs doing in firefly?

I’ll take the anti-spark if shipping is cheap to Ireland

BUMP, new items for sale! price reduced! :slight_smile:

Bump, stil available:)

Are there vescs available?

nope sold srry

yes they are great I used one for a week where they are made in Santa Cruz, California! Get the XR though, the price difference is worth it.

Bump it up :slight_smile:

Would you be willing to ship the all terrain wheels to the United States?

Sorry the shipping wil cost a lot …

Bump it up :slight_smile:

Hey, is the enertion rspec remote still available? If so, I would like to buy it. I live in Arnhem in the Netherlands so shipping won’t be a problem.

1 Like

I have a new enertion rspec remote laying at home. For a correct price I am willing to sell it.