Garage Sale//5065 TB MOTOR//36t WHEEL ABEC PULLEY//TB TRUCKS//16t MOTOR PULLEY

Just clearing out some spare parts, making room for new. If anyone thinks prices are unfair, please pm me, I don’t want another armadillo enclosure thread.

Torqueboards VESC- $85 [SOLD] 2x Turnigy 5s 5000mAh lipos- $30 each [BOTH SOLD] image

Nano remote- $50 image

Flywheel clones with bones bearings- $20

Torqueboards ABEC 36 teeth pulley- $25 image

Torqueboards 16 teeth motor pulley

Charge only bms with charge port, battery meter, loop key, and Torqueboards enclosure- $60 [SOLD] image image

Enclosure, meter, charge port and charger, bms, lipos and Vesc- $250 [SOLD] image

Torqueboards 63mm motor mount- $45 Torqueboards 5065 260kv motor- $50 Torqueboards caliber ll trucks- $40 image

Most things lightly used, with exception of mount and wheels

@Skunk!!! Battery!!!

2 Likes

Also willing to trade stuff… looking for new condition vanguard flex 3 and 10s4p eboosted vanguard enclosures.

2 Likes

Info on the batteries

1 Like

Turnigy 5s 5000mAh Lipo, I wrapped them in a bit of duct tape for added protection, I have two of them

Edit: discharged about 5 times I think

2 Likes

Interested in the lipos

lipos have been sold. Sorry

2 Likes

Remote, pullies, and wheels still available

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

TB 260kv 5065 motor-$50 12mm 36t wheel pulley-$20 12mm 16t motor pulley-$10 Flywheel clones-SOLD Nano remote-$45 TB trucks-$20 TB motor mount-SOLD

TB=Torqueboards

ABOVE LISTED STILL AVAILABLE

Look, cheap parts! :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s on a few other sites

1 Like

Bump

10 char

Is that the 63mm and 50mm one? And is that the full mount set?

Shipping included?

Does the 16t motor pulley come with a keyway? Also does $10 include shipping? if not how much to ship to bay area?

@braeden.dilger1 shipping is not included, the motor mount is 63mm, and has both clamp and mount

@DeaBoss There is a key way, also, where are you located? I’m in Santa Clara

mountain view, also 8 mm bore right?

Yes, 8mm bore, and there are grub screws

If you’ll throw in the screws, I’m in.

Motor mount screws?