Gaining wider acceptance, or "nuh uh no way I'm getting on that thing"

Well come on. Get building!

I’m 28… I’m getting there :smile: Catching up to you guys before you/I know it.

Time flies nowadays.

Nice too see Dad’s enjoying it though… It’s a blast + the kids get to enjoy it which is a :+1::+1:!!!

Guess I’m the King so far at 47. Who is going to admit to de-throne me?

You’re just a kid! I will be 56 next week. First time longboarder, two serious hamstring injuries, building Project Zephyr with my 15 year old son. Now, who is going to de-throne me! Come on guys, no shame in admitting your age!!!

1 Like

18 but started a few years ago.

i’m 39. started longboarding to blow off steam a couple years ago and then decided i wanted to build an electric and blow off money instead.

3 Likes

Great to find the NeverLand crew.

I’m 38 raising a 17 year old girl :sunny: and 2 little devils ( 5-6) but still enjoying like when I was 11.

1 Like

Three boys here. 18yrs,14yrs,and 14 months. So right now i have a little cutie and two big devils. lol

Hey, sign me up for the Lost Boys too.

44, with three girls: 17, 10, 3. Each one was so cheeky we waited 7 years to attempt the next.

3 Likes

Haha! I love it. 40yrs old with 15 & 13 boys and a 7yr daughter. Started long boarding with my boys a few months ago after a 25yr break. Just bought my daughter her first skateboard for her upcoming 8th bday. My wife is riding a long board too, total family affair.

1 Like

This thing: (Can’t upload pics now does one reason)

I could see someone too afraid to get on a board get on this. I’m planning to make one for my 74 year old dad. A razor and a single rear skate truck…cheap and razors have an “electronics compartment” in the deck

I just push my kid’s stroller while riding my board. Electric or just my regular board. The only issue I see with this thing is that if you hit something that stops you, you fall over your kid vs. just running it out with stroller in hand. You’re never going that fast anyways.