FYI Abec 11 Superfly 107 on sale on Ebay

One set just showed up

4 Likes

So we have confirmation they are not vaporware

1 Like

dju rather the green to the black evolve ya im dying my97s but the greens growin on me

bright green now id have my board graffiti all over in neo green plan anyway handy with a can montana gold never trid a board but walls i know xD

What makes you keep thinking they are vaporware? These Abec flywheels have been around for a long time, it’s not like this is a new product from a new company or anything. There’s just been a shortage of them for the past few months

dunno bud some people like what they like

Ummm… the shortage? The fact that nobody could buy them from anywhere and they’re on eBay for $400

Also the Electric Flywheels have an even bigger shortage. And they are even older in the market than these.

2 Likes

just wait and see wholl be right in a year or twos time

That’ a niice deal. It cost 180+€ in europe excl shipping :frowning:

2 Likes

I guess. I just assumed the term vaporware referred to a product that may or may not exist. IE: the company is selling them and the customer has no idea if the product is even real. But in this case we know it is an actual product just a shortage. But I do see your point.

1 Like

Well that was happening actually, the SuperFly orders from sk8kings were months and months overdue when they finally shipped about a week ago or so

What would be the preferred wheel pulley for these? 40t ok?

yea I’m running 15/40t, 107s, dual 6374. good mix of torque and top speed over over 35mph

MuirSkate has them in stock now, go crazy I say.

2 Likes

they’ve got 5 sets

Yep, looks like it. They’ll be gone by the end of the day.

:joy:

3 Likes

I messaged the guy on eBay selling them. He said he signed a distributer contract over a year ago, and he was just getting stock now. So maybe everyone is going to start getting 107s in stock?

4 Likes

6 Likes

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/2/0/200f47223223d56aea772315f8057272ab279e70.gif