Fusion360 help?

missing the axle that comes out 30mm from the hanger but otherwise these are all the mechanical parts of the motor I gave you a heart chutney and then pulled it back! didn’t know you could do that. you can suck them back again and give as many as you want, better than the real world.

hum I cant get the heart back again

ok last question that’s loosely related to esk8: how do you export from 360 to the computer so you can email drawings?

figured it out. I like to ask and then I figure it out right away. having someone looking over your shoulder gets the mind going

No worries,we are all watching you

1 Like

Used it for almost 2 years within a work environment. Favorite CAD software by far.

If you need any further help, I know most of the ins and outs of Fusion, you get to know it pretty well using it 8+ hours a day lol

I like it a lot but I’m too impatient to learn from the videos.
the manufacturer is going to want 3ds and I would really like to learn how to do them instead of having someone do it for me. 2d is easy after maybe 10 hours and a million random buttons pushed. if there was a simultaneous approach we could do such as even talking through it over the phone I’m really interested in doing that tomorrow night if youre up for it. IF you live in the bay area I’d come to you and get you dinner and drinks.

Fusion360 is really nice, especially the history. Been able to go back in time and tweak sizes and replay actions. Good luck

1 Like

if anyone helps me get my 3ds done by late tonight i’ll get you a set of abec centrax 83x78 wheels in about 2 weeks when they show. I’m going out but text me 610 416 2650 and I’ll call you when I have a decent signal. should probably be going to the phone store

Damn! If I didn’t have to teach tonight I’d help you out.

Sent you a text :wink:

The best part of Fusion 360 is free for non-commercial entities/hobbyist and the simulation of parts. I made the strongest longboard hangers with the simulation data.

I never heard bear broke there but makes sense being just that aluminum nub having to take so much. but all the nubs on trucks are pretty much the same size it seems. maybe there’s are longer?

I was just thinking about the nub and how it has to take a lot of stress on an eboard much more so with the torsion of the axle. I found my nub cups get worn and so do the bushings.

Don’t believe me. Comment Boy delivers. This part replacement hanger was simulated with 50 kN on that blue circle. Material simulated from fusion 360 library was 6061-T6 cold formed.The test is the nonlinear static stress.

This is way beyond the expected forces.

Safety factor. I know the pivoting nose is likely to fail as demonstrated by the bear truck company. It passes my needs.

Displacement is at most 0.875mm.

Edit: I have to fix this comment. THIS NOT ITS FINAL FORM. Edit 2: It’s fixed. Either way. This is a very strong hanger, or I’m doing something wrong in the simulation. Edit 3: Zero intentions of producing some by CNC. It has to be made by CNC for precision.

id buy that if it came with a motor mount :wink:

At most no need of a mount if you have one with inserts. The insert is the only thing to supply for existing mounts.

Lol it was more of joke, looks like a nice strong design tho

anyone want to do this tonight who’s good at this stuff. I’ll give you those wheels. I’m dying over here trying to watch all the tutorials in time and it’s too much

What are you trying to make? Trucks?

The 3d images I posted, the two big parts, not thr truck. I changed the two big parts and have 2ds. But just found someone craigslist do them for bucks

Grecoman couldn’t help?

1 Like