Certified FOCBOX Suppliers | Focbox Unity 4 Day Sale

Full Face Helmets

That’s not full face but is fun. Is called bad lieutenant. With integrated headphones, under 100 bucks from Giro.
Ready for sunny riding¡!

I just wear long sleeves and pants, and thin cotton gloves, a half face helmet, and good eye protection. Even some thin cotton on the elbows and knees is pretty good. I like to be as least obstructed as possible with feeling the remote and hearing and seeing. I only ever do 30 max.

Would you guys post a picture of someone wearing thre Demon Podium without the goggles?

@barajabali may the force be with you.

@Rob.Endless

…is a Huawei. Wish it has more memory than my old one.

…the Bell Super 3R MIPS is a more complete helmet. It comes with the new Flow Fit system, removable chin bar and breakaway camera mount.

Trying to look for a helmet with a visor thats under 150, no luck :slightly_frowning_face:
Have a bell sanction but rogerbros won’t reply to my email for the damn visor

i’ve got one :rofl:

I’m not hot glueing a visor on my sanction
:joy:

it looks pretty sick :woman_shrugging:

@Cloud_Gnash In a nice sunny day, how does it work/look, if you remove the goggles? Is it still a complete look. Or does it all only really come together with the goggles on? Best regards Michael, Copenhagen

I really only use my Ruroc for snowboarding anymore, the full face clip on is even a bit much for that sometimes. I love it for winter, but think it’s a little much for esk8 in the summer

What certifications does the Bell Super 3R have?

Don’t know. Gotta check their web site.

As the kids say, I found this on the world wide web.

CERTIFICATION: CE EN1078, CPSC BICYCLE

Thanks. That’s the same cert as the Demon Podium I have. I was hoping for something downhill certified which is more stringent.