FS - EU - single 5065 drive kit and bunch of other small stuff

Shipping from Spain. This is some stuff that’s leftover from my older FS threads that I can’t seem to edit anymore.

Price drop - buy any 3 items and get 20% off.

Payment by bank transfer or paypal if you pay the fees.

• metal nose guard - 10 euros
  • single 5065 270kv sensored 15/40 drive train with 90mm wheels inc bearings. comes with front truck. - 60 euros
  • battery lcd meter - 5 euros
  • koowheel carrying bag - 15 euros
  • evolve belt guards - 5 euros
  • Meilan x5 light - 15 euros

Metal bombsquad vendetta noseguard

Photo%2006-01-2019%2C%2000%2012%2032 DSCF1714 DSCF1713

Drive train includes 2 spare 260mm belts. i had to file the pulley down but it works perfect. includes 90mm soft wheels with bearings. I will include a clone front truck. not pictured.

DSCF1718 DSCF1716 DSCF1717 DSCF1715

voltage meter

DSCF1721

carying bag.will fit upto 36 inch decks

DSCF1722 DSCF1723

evolve belt guards. brand new

DSCF1726

Melian x5 light

Photo%2019-02-2019%2C%2019%2025%2021 Photo%2019-02-2019%2C%2019%2024%2055

Interested in the carry bag - pm’d :slight_smile:

1 Like

You live in Barcelona right? It would be cool if I could pick up the travel bag in about 2 weeks from now :slight_smile:

edit: just saw that im 2nd in line… bummer

Actually he just realised his deck is too big so hes skipping :slight_smile:

I can hold it for you. Let me know :slight_smile:

oh cool, it is kind of the perfect coincidence since Im gonna try to fly with an e-skate for the first time (BCN-MUC). I’ll be there 1-04.03 if that is ok for you

1 Like

I think we are supposed to go for a ride lol . You posted in the Barcelona group ride thing right? Yeah its all good. Considered it done :slight_smile:

perfecto

I thought you were organising it the WE before?

Well, I live here so we can just go anyways lol

that would be cool :slight_smile: Okay I’ll stop derailing. Good luck with the sale!

1 Like

Interested in voltage meter

Where are you located? Probably not worth it just for one item if you factor in shipping but I can check shipping costs quickly.

From ireland, how about voltmeter and the lights then. Would like to know how much it cost for postage.

Cheapest I got is 20 euros with UPS. Let me know if worth your while :slight_smile:

Do you need a Enertion Nano x remote by any chance? I will have one for sale in about 2 weeks. It just seems silly to pay 20 euro shipping for 20 euro worth of items lol. that’s all

The last option is I have family visiting me from England first week of March who fly back on the 9th March. I could give it to them and they can ship it to you from there. Just depends how fast you want this stuff.

Hi @mutantbass,

I had several issues preparing my battery modules before my flight and I couldn’t bring them. That means that I wont be able to prepare my eskate in spain…

I’ll have to take off my offer for the bag sorry :frowning:

Lets meet the next time Im in Barcelona, I’ll message you

1 Like

Quick bump :slight_smile:

Added nano x remote, price drop and small bump :slight_smile:

bumpty bump :slight_smile:

I’m interested in the Nano-x remote. Can you ship to Sweden?

1 Like

sure thing. shipping is a ridiculous 20 euros tho :frowning:

I would be in to the Nano and the nose guard. But shipping to California?