[FS - EU] Fund a brotha, grab some stuff!

The RT has seriously been underhanded by Microsoft, for taking notes in class mainly it is ok but OS is very locked. It has potential to run Windows 10 and Android flawlessly but well, it is stuck to RT (only insiders have unlocked tablets).

1 Like

Would have been a perfect competitor for the sad Chromebooks the came out around it’s time 🤷🤷

2 Likes

Bump :duck: “It’s not about the board… It’s the rider!” Sean IRL after crashing his Monte Carlo in few houses and losing driver’s license

The AS is reserved, one of the motors might go too.

BTW I figured you don’t have a clue yet about LM5109 based VESCs?

LM5109 gate driver replaces the DRV8302 and is a 100v chip. On my VESCs there are 3x stacked cause DRV is one chip integrated with 3 phases, here there’s one LM5109 per phase.

Also the FETs board has them irfs7530 stacked together on a single face (à la Ollin VESC) of a separate PCB, meaning you can simply slap an heatsink on the back of PCB and keep them cool easy.

In summary : you can’t overvoltage fail them at 12S or 13S and you can put a nice big ass heatsink on the back to run a steady temp. I didn’t try max amps yet.

Ah, I forgot : official name was BESC (BitWizard ESC) cause trademark ™ :roll_eyes::smirk:

Show them some love guys, & I’ll provide help on every data I know / tried about them :v:

Edit : Summoning @JohnnyMeduse so the Wizard can have a look at Netherlands magic!

1 Like

How expensive is it to ship to the US?

1 Like

I’ll check this weekend for you (not home till Saturday), best CHOICE IMO is with tracked insured package to be sure it doesn’t get lost.

1 Like

is the vesc with the broken usb still available

1 Like

Yes it is ! Where are you located ?

in the Netherlands but i found a new one for 45 euros so would u go any lower?

It is difficult for me for multiple reasons, please consider :

• I make no profit from any of the parts listed cause either put buying price or lower than buying price, except motors which are a gift ; 2x LM VESCs cost me 150€+ shipping approx back then.

• If you’re knowloedgeable in electronics you can service it easily (you only need to work components on top face for both PCBs and there are Reboot and DFU buttons).

• Used one has never been on the road, only on bench (hence the thin phase wires) and max amps I ran through was 5-6amps from PSU.

• I’ll be reinjecting all of the sale funds straight into projects too (which include a sick ultra compact & workable solderless module for the DIY community :sunglasses: confident it can tackle any of previous ones I’ve met, be it NESE or VRUZEND or else -and I’m not saying these are bad by any means !)

Note that it is not a standard 4.8 or 4.10 or 4.12 VESC ; due to me sucking at proper soldering and being clumsy, I ended up with USB not detected but LEDs are steady green (no bliking or red blink triggered). Maybe just plugging it on another computer will result in USB is not broken, I didn’t try that.

I’d gladly lower price but trying my best to fund main projects :sweat_smile:

ah oke i see im just on an really tight budget

Well what are you building, do you have a build topic ?

Depending on your setup and budget (and your skills) I may even advise you to get the brand new VESC if it is a good brand.

I’m confident you can manage a great build with mines but it will require tinkering and probably a repair before being put on road. If you prefer a “keyturn” solution, the other one is better. If you’re ready to get your hands under the hood, that’s something else :wink:

i dont have a topic but im making a budget 300 euro board

1 Like

Ok your best bet for this price is something like : -10S max (2x5S Turnigy batteries for example, graphene are great but expensive) -one motor drive, try 6374 if possible -one @dickyho mount -one VESC -a GT2B or Mini remote + receiver -a 10s charger -an eBay BMS (it happens I sell one lol)

And you still need all the rest (xt90 connectors, cables, bullets, JST for receivers, a battery indicator or BT HM10 module, an enclosure, vibration dampening pad, a deck, flywheels or kegel, pulleys, belts, Paris or Cal trucks…)

2 Likes

i all ready got most of my stuff just need a vesc

Daily bump guys ! :smile:

I’m finally home with all my stuff guys! I’ll check weight so if you’ve spotted something and need shipping quote I’ll prepare it. :small_airplane:

Edit : @Ruubie200 did you buy the new VESC for your build? Or still hesitating on mine with broken usb?

Did not buy yet but i think im going to buy a new one

Hubs sold! :checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

Bump also :wink:

1x APS motor sold! 1 left :beers:

Check first post to see what’s available.

Last motor sold!

Bump also!