FS: 10S3P Samsung 30Q 60A Battery Pack. 180 EURO! [EU/DK] [SOLD]

Last call, and really hoping I can get it off my hands I would hate to have to throw it out in the airport or have to take it apart to reuse the cells and waste a good pack by doing that.

I’m moving to China, so won’t be needing it. I bought it not long ago for my board, did 3 or so charges really nothing only to balance it out after being made and check if its good.

Its made by PWRboards, not Unik. Comes with a 2A Charger, charge port (Round) BMS preinstalled that can be on top or in front its bypass so charge only and an antispark loop.

Works perfect, the seller claims it runs up to 60A just fine.

Its made out of Samsung 30Q Cells for those that not sure about the title. Totals out at 9000Mah. I’m located in Denmark, can ship most of Europe prices are around 10 - 15 euro depending on the area. (Some places a bit more)

I accept PayPal or bank transfer (Transferwise). (Buyer pays all fees) For quicker shipping, I would prefer to have the shipping fees paid by Friends / Family or Bank transfer to prevent it being on hold.

Also, I only ship to verified addresses or the one mentioned on your PayPal receipt, unless we do a bank transfer.

Again the price is 180, that’s 100 euro less then what I paid and so far the cheapest 10S3P made out of 30Q I’ve found by far.

46096217_476262552882003_7691505005081133056_n

2 Likes

this is such a steal :oooo

good luck with your move! that must be huge

1 Like

Indeed! I would be all over it myself haha, a deal ive been looking for myself for a year.

And thank you! it really is.

1 Like

Good deal. Good luck with selling

2 Likes

Where in china are you going to move to? :smile: Sorry, just an unrelated question. I have benn to china multiple times and I just love it. :joy:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Shenzhen, / Guangzhou.

1 Like

Nice. I have been there once. Amazing people/city. Good luck :smile: How are you going to earn your money? :slight_smile: Sorry. Just curious…

1 Like

Yep, great places just came home from both places.

And i will be working on R&N, customer service and product testing with a few factories over there. Who knows, maybe i will make the next Direct Drive for people to use here?

3 Likes

Hmm Shenzhen… looks like you can setup a groupsbuy for cheap 6474/6384 motors?

2 Likes

They are cheap for a reason

Don’t get me wrong there’s good motor manufacturers out there

4 Likes

Sorry for the confusion. I have only been to shenzhen but I still loved it. :smile:

Haha I know. But most off the things are made in China. You must only have a good company who makes it.

1 Like

The sk3 factory are good and in Shenzhen

1 Like

Totally possible, I do for a fact know a guy that has contact with a known good factory in China that makes motor at any size.

3 Likes

Sunraytechnology?

1 Like

Yeah that’s them they make other motors too

1 Like

It would be awesome if you can do this. I think there are much people looking for those motors

1 Like

Just saying. I would be willing to distripute them within Europe :smile:

Uhuhu sk3 with silicone wires, keyway, circlip at the end, sensors :yum:

2 Likes