Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

Does anyone have the casing part that has the threaded part that tightens onto motor mount for a Turnigy sk3 6374 149kv? The part in the pic with blue.A link to buy from if any.

You’re talking about part of the motor itself?. If you have cross threaded the hole just get a tap for that size and retread the hole.

4 Likes

Thats what i figured i’ll do, i found taps on ebay. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Anyone got 4mm bullet connectors?

I need one of those switches that stay in place after you press them like those on antispark switches i got some bt modules to trade/ pay for the switch and shipping

Anybody have a spare CAN cable?

Located in the US

1 Like

i got some 5 pin jst for vescs

they will work for can if you remove some wires i think but im in Croatia

1 Like

I have a bunch of single JST connector with wires attached. you just need to cut the two outer wires and solder together the inner two wires of both together.

PM me if you want. $3.50? shipping from CA.

OR you can just get these for only $0.75, not sure what shipping would be though.

2 Likes

@Acido Thanks for the offer but I think Croatia shipping to here may be more of a hassle than necessary. :smiley:

@Mikenopolis Single connectors? I have a a bundle of singles can I just use two of these for the center CAN cables as-is?

2 Likes

yep, ive done it temporarily before. I would suggest a little hot glue to keep them in place. Its pin 1 to 1 and pin 2 to 2.

4 Likes

2$ shipping :smiley:

1 Like

the wires you have would work.

the JST I have is the one that fits the 4 pin port. I meant single as in there’s one connector on one end only, so if I sent you two, you have to solder the wires together to have the connector on both sides.

2 Likes

Sweet! Thanks everybody I’ll use what I have with a drop of hot glue (Love that damn stuff, holds well and easy to remove)

Man that’s the best kind of free! Stuff I already have :smiley: :smiley:

Now to disassemble and solder on the replacement can chips on the focboxes I messed up (currently running split ppm since I removed the bad chips)

4 Likes

anyone have some 340-htd5-12mm belts? I have 320 i’m willing to swap

anyone got a meepo style hub they wanna get rid of? preferably red but u know…beggars cant be choosers =)

anyone got some cuntersink colored washers to trade for some bt modules?

Hey fam,

This may help a fellow builder. I’m giving for free one new Tacoon 6364 motor 245kv. Just pay the shipping from Paris and its yours.

f3dffdcc843bab54182d3b6f6abf2b8022830d4d_1_666x500

13 Likes

@okp, hooking up the community again. Good on you brother.

2 Likes

That motor looks buitiful, Put me down at the bottom of ur “People who wants the motor” list, greedy blitz. lol

1 Like

damn that colour is sick