Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

Sorry, I think I have a friend that has one. :slight_smile:

Minimum would be 425mm. Thank you though!

Does anyone have 2 83mm flywheel clones in black? thanks!

@sunnyD I received your email and will get those in the post this morning! Happy Memorial Day my friend!

2 Likes

I got one a broken winding or two

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

What motor is it?

Idk but it pulled as a mf on 1:2 gearing, sensorless(fried sensors thrown away pcb)

Does anyone have a cover I could put on my anti-spark key. I have a hard time to take it out of the plug in the enclosure and I know you can’t pull on the wire.

those are thick wires, why not

I can print you one or the model is available in the 3d printables thread if you have access to a 3d printer.

I don’t have access to a 3D printer.

I make the wire super-thick and soldered very well so it can be pulled on. And, as short as possible. Then I brush (not spray) 25+ coats of polyurethane conformal coating on it and tie a string in it. You can pull on the string.

1 Like

@scepterr made the battery and anti spark loop for me. The wire is not as short as yours but I think it is 10-12 gauge.

I used five 14AWG solid copper conductors bathed in solder with 25+ coats of polyurethane on top

PM me and address and I’ll send you one.

Anyone got some shock pads maybe possibly 6mm?

does anyone have any keys for the keyway on the tb 6355 motor US NY

@PizzaSteve if you fill out the location information on your profile you might get more responses

Like - for example - the important part is what country

I’ve got 2 12s lipos

$25 shipping if anyone wants them

3 Likes

Those look a bit sketch. How old are they, how did you make them, and is there any puffing in them?