Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

I got the motor and mount already taken care of

9 Likes

You wouldn’t happen to have another one would ya? XD (hell, ill be fine taking for a discounted price :slight_smile:)

I couldprobably cover the wheels and possibly a deck, depending on size/style needed.

4 Likes

What kind of wheels and deck? I’m open to anything!

Yeah I can use the pulley, depending on what wheels they fit!

I can send you some 90mm clones that i got from @mmaner I’m yet to ride in em yet!

2 Likes

I might have a maytech VESC for you, just need to check it for faults again. I am away for the next 8 or 9 hours, will get back to you once i checked it.

1 Like

That would be fantastic, thanks!

It’s looking like I’m good on wheels, but I will let you know!

2 Likes

Damn everyone I don’t log on the forum for 3 hours and this dude has basically a brand new board :clap:t2:Awesome job everyone.

6 Likes

Sorry, that’s the only one I have. It’s in a box somewhere, I’ve gotta start digging.

5 Likes

its chill bud. Good to see some spring cleaning happening around here though!

2 Likes

What’s your height and weight? And it sounds like you go kind of fast? Or was that 32mph just a GTFO of the way ASAP moment? I’ve got a shorter or longer deck in mind and some 83 or 90mm clones, in varying degrees of hardness. I’ll get some pics later tonight.

2 Likes

I have a winning remote…not sure if you want to use one but if ya do, its yours!

1 Like

6’3", 170lbs. It was kinda both, but I would like the capability! 90mm wheels would be preferred, ground can be pretty bad in my town.

@Itsmedant I’m good on the winning remote, to many bad experiences with it. Thanks though!

1 Like

Seriously man, I was hoping to get maybe a motor but this is awesome! I’m honestly completely taken aback at the generosity of this community!

7 Likes

Thats what i figured, but I wanted to throw it out there just in case!

Thanks anyways man!

I do need some 3.5 bullet connectors to convert my TB motors to be able to plug into my focboxes…also some female xt60 plugs too. All i see on amazon is packs of 20-50 of them!! I only need 6! Anyone got a good idea where to get just a few?

Damn, you’re fluffier than I thought. Lol. So, you’ll probably need the long deck I’ve got, if you want it. If you don’t want it, I totally understand, since deck style/design is such a personal choice, and it would cost at least a little bit for shipping something this large (not sure how much yet). I won’t be offended. I don’t really want to get rid of the deck, but given your situation, it’s yours if you can use it. It’s this deck in red. https://www.skateshred.com/wholesale-blank-longboard-decks/blank-drop-down-longboard-decks/wholesale-drop-downl-longboard.html

And I’ve got some basically new, lime green, flywheel 90mm clones that are surprisingly soft and bouncy, that are yours for the taking.