Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

I prolly have some. Let me see if I can figure out the size. They will be black (zinc oxide coating) instead of chrome though.

1 Like

Sorry I guess I just went to the wrong place, I found some other places in my city that have metric. I guess I was unlucky enough to go to the one that only has imperial lol. If I really can’t find any I’ll definitively hit you up though, thanks for the offer.

1 Like

Please do some namedropping. I can’t use local brick-and-mortar stores because they are full of Freedom Unit crap.

Which hardware stores actually carry hardware?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s going to help you much since I live in Alberta Canada (I know it’s still not in my profile :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ). These are all local places but here are links to their websites : http://store.boltsupply.com/storefrontCommerce/subcategorybrowse.do?subcategory-name=METRIC+FASTENERS&path=bsh_store%2F%2F%2F%2Ffasteners&currentPage=1&numResults=10

3 Likes

Anyone got 2 spare hall sensor they don’t need ? Willing to pay and for shipping

digikey should have them

1 Like

I actually found a bunch of stuff including the motor mount and pulley screws at Home Dep.

2 Likes

Anyone got a 320 mm 5m belt I have 330mm and 310mm so I can trade.

Giving the belt thickness that you want may be helpful. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

15mm is what my pulleys are for

1 Like

Anyone have 2 rubber grommets to fit a 13/16 hole but with a smaller inner diameter like 5/16 to 9/16 or a little smaller?

I’ve gotten 90% of my metric nut and bolt replacements at Orchard Supply Hardware. They have a whole section of loose small packs in the same isle as SAE

Way overpriced cause the packs are 1 - 4 pieces each, but perfect if you only need a couple.

I’m still looking for a place to find boxes of stuff in metric, we have a Fastenal in town but they let me down last time I was there for something god only knows what. I don’t remember something metric lol

1 Like

PM me a list, Ill pull it and ship it to you, should not cost much.

1 Like

Anyone have spare parts? Namely trucks, motor, XT90s, remote, and deck? I crashed last night and my board got run over, breaking mostly everything.

3 Likes

I’ve got you on trucks, PM me an address.

11 Likes

I will send a care package as well. I’ll get you a motor and XT90’s but I just ran out of mini remotes.

11 Likes

I got him for mount =) and 36t pulley if desired

11 Likes

@TheFluffiest I’ve got an extra nano-x you can have. Just gotta find it.

12 Likes

Wow, this just goes to show how much each member cares about each other. @mmaner @JLabs @trancejunkiexxl

3 Likes

It’s just awesome!!!