Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

Hey guys, just wondering if someone has 2 spare 8085 motors, a trampa deck, a pair of ESCapes, some invertigo trucks, superstar hubs, a spare motorcycle, a honda civic, an extra house, (must be at least 6000 sq ft) that’d be great. PM me

9 Likes

Would you pay for shipping?

Yea I’ll pay for shipping, I’m on a budget so I can’t spend more than 15 bucks though

1 Like

cant find one for 12s

You have to bypass it though.

1 Like

its coming from china so besides for the long shipping are they reliable?

I bought my BMS from @JLabs so I cannot really say if the Ebay BMS is reliable or not. However, I’d recommend to get something a bit more quality because you dont really want to cheap out on the batteries. If you want to bypass the BMS, get this BMS: http://www.batterysupports.com/44v-48v-504v-12s-30a-12x-36v-lithium-ion-lipolymer-battery-bms-p-268.html If you want to utilize the full potential of a BMS, get this one: https://buildkitboards.com/collections/batteries/products/bestech-bms?variant=7201537753118 I’d recommend to go with the more expensive one because for only a few extra bucks, you get a lot more safety features for your whole Eboard. Just make sure you select the correct BMS if you have Lion or Lipo. Anyways, don’t wanna get too off topic.

i really dont want to derail this thread. just wanted to know if anyone in the US had one.

or if anyone has a 12s balance charger

This thread is for asking for smaller inexpensive parts like belts or bolts. Not BMSs. Bestech is what most used. I would suggest that.

1 Like

I have a split ppm wire if anyone wants it.

3 Likes

I’ll gladly take that :slightly_smiling_face:

It is claimed @kylepls

2 Likes

Is there anything left?

I’ve got some Orange MBS wheels (unshaved) with about 70 miles on them. Giving them away cause they don’t spin very true, which seems to be common with the newly sold mbs wheels. As usual, you pay shipping. Thanks to @mmaner for the 90mm clones earlier.

2 Likes

Good luck to whoever gets this

I’ll take them. PM me with shipping cost if you still have them.

Looking for torque boards flywheel pulleys bolts (the ones who go through the wheel). I lost one bolt and it only came with 6/12 so now I’m down to five. If anyone has a couple that would be great, thanks.

You could probably get them from your local hardware store, or a fasteners shop

Tried that, apparently they didn’t stock any metric though. :frowning_face: