Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

Looking for Hall Sensor extension for my dual motor.

@briman05

I got 325 HTD 5M (think 12mm) I can part with, you interested?

3 Likes

@ethel I have another member sending me some 330mm if they are too loose for my board I’ll hit you up

1 Like

Free, pay for shipping costs. It’s not Esk8 parts but don’t need them.

1 Like

i’ll take everything

1 Like

Anyone have some flywheel clones they wanna get rid of :smiley:

I’ve got some 90mm clones in black if you want them. Shipping will be around 7 bucks. PM me an address if you wan them.

3 Likes

I got say @mmaner , you must have a f’n warehouse full of goodies! Every time i turn around you have something for someone and all you ask for is shipping costs. Your probably responsible for the completion of a 100+ setups.

That is just outstanding what you do for others!

I tip my hat to you bro!

13 Likes

I appreciate it brother. It’s really not a big deal, I just tend to buy in quantity and give away what I don’t use. There’s also the fact that there are more than a couple of vendors that have sent me gear BECAUSE I give gear away, then I give most of that away as well.

It’s really just 2 things…

1. I like to see people skate, it makes me so damned happy to bomb uphill and the freedom you get by being powered, its almost undefinable.
  2. Being kind is an act or purpose, it doesn’t happen by accident. One small act of kindness, that costs very little, could mean a lot to someone else. THere’s a lot to be said for leaving the world a better place than you found it.
30 Likes

Amen to that! I’m not even done with my first build and I’m helping my friends get theirs going by giving them the parts I got for mine that ended up not working!

1 Like

Ur a freken genius!!

2 Likes

Fuck, Someone needs to give this man a tv show. If Ellen Degeneres has a tv basically about this then you need one. But instead of celebs have skaters

5 Likes

Sounds like a good show, but I don’t know if Im the TV personality type. My phone thinks I talk about ‘ducks’ a lot. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Does anyone have canbus cables? Can they possibly be worth the $6-7? I looked up “canbus” on ebay and Amazon found nothing. What can I search to get these simple wires in a 10 pack or something?

I’m changing from split ppm to canbus because it seems like I can’t smoothly have two HM10 modules

1 Like

O want to buy some too

I think all you would need is a 4 pin 2.0mm jst connector

2 Likes

found on AliExpress

1 Like

I have a couple 4 pin JST 2.0 pigtails. I usually just remove the outside 2 and solder the inside 2 to each other. You want me to send you a couple?

1 Like

Nah, It’s fine. Thanks for the offer.

I think I’ll get the ones @briman05 linked, that’s $3.00 for 10 “canbus” I’ll order a few, keep the 5-6 I need and offer the rest up as freebies at shipping cost here after.

2 Likes

That’s the same ones I have, the solder on JST connectors that come with it are the female, so you end up having to solder 2 together to get a complete cable.