Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

Anyone needs a uart/sensor cable? male or female just pay the shipping

also i need a 3x sensor adapter wires for maytechs

EDIT, realized that I can use these cables as an adapter, just a small solder job :smiley:

Also I have got BT modules to trade for some random stuff

3 Likes

I’d like two. If my bms hasn’t gone out yet you can add them to that shipment perhaps?

Actually 4 females please

just shipped 30min ago…

Hmm okay. I’d still like 4 females. Victoria secret looking like. How much is shipping? And what was your address again?

1 Like

Anyone have 300mm belts that they would be willing to part with?

I’ll see if I have any Monday when I get back to the office. I have half NY parts at home and half at work as I’m always hauling crap to work on something somewhere else :smile:

1 Like

Hey I’ve been doing that since my workshop is 40 miles away from where I live lol

1 Like

My workshop burned down when a tree fell in it pulling a power like in it. I’ve been looking for someone to poor a concrete pad for months so I can build a new one, no luck so far. The dining room table is my workshop for now :smile:.

1 Like

I have a shed at my mom’s house since she’s a wonderful lady

3 Likes

Anyone have one of these cheap esc remotoe that they don’t need. I willing to pay or trade. I want to try asking here b4 I buy it online. My little remote broke last night.

1 Like

yeah I have one I can give to you if you pay shipping

1 Like

Super. Thank you some much. I will send shipping cost with PayPal.

I have the ESC with remote, if you want it. Where are you located?

1 Like

You are soooo kind man. Can’t imagine what the forum would be like without you. Just though I’d give u a shoutout

6 Likes

I appreciate that, just recycling my used or not needed gear. Better than letting it sit around and it helps fight mybhirdrr gene :smile:

7 Likes

anyone got extra bullet connectors?? just got my focbox’s and see the phase wire inputs are smaller than the TB and my motor… why? =P anyways i guess i need 6 - 3.5mm males and 6 - 5.5mm females. thx if so…!

U just need x3 5.5mm bullets each for the FocBoxes . Just remive the heat shrink, fill solder side and shove the bullet in the FocBox in it and the re-aaply heatshrink.

5 Likes

hmm yeah…that sounds like it would be to easy… =P

does anyone have 4 TB motor mountung screws?