Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

everything is still available

1 Like

Anyone got any 3d printed xt90 holders for anti spark keys? Or any 6s balance lead holders? Cheers.

P.S. I’m in Australia.

I am looking for a 36t 15mm pulley if anyone have one extra laying around.

I’ve got a couple, pm me your address, just pay shipping.

1 Like

Thank you mmaner for replying. I am looking for wheel pulley for flywheel clones. If you have one that would be great. It does not matter if it is used. I will pay for shipping.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got one, actually it’s new. I’m still waiting in retainers, but they should be here anytime. I can go ahead and send it if you wanna make it print a retainer. I can still ship it this week I think if you wanna wait.

1 Like

I would like to wait for the retainer. I am not in a hurry. Thank you.

1 Like

No worries, I’ll carry a pulley to work with me and ship it as soon as the retainers get here

1 Like

Anyone got any 330mm 15mm htd5 belts? I need 2.

I might, I left my box if belts at work though so I can’t check until tomorrow.

1 Like

No worries let me know when you can. Last pieces I need and then I can let my Joker Board out of Arkham. I just have to figure out how to balance my wheels with my pulleys on them

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I have some 330x12mm, but not positive about any if them. I’ll check in the morning and let you know.

2 Likes

anyone have a 250mm 5m belt? or old enclosure

Lol, how many 250mm belts you need? I have around 20 :smile:. PM me an address and I’ll drop you 1 in the mail.

4 Likes

i think i’ve got 15 too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ive got 300, 340 & 345 but no 330’s. sorry dude.

2 Likes

I don’t know if 340 would be to big cause it’s at 15T and 36T with idlers on the mounts

1 Like

Have figured the belt size via the belt calculator yet?

https://www.bbman.com/belt-length-calculator/

It should tell you exactly what you need.

Also, the belts I have in 340 are 12mm.

Looking for 405+ 15mm belts, willing to pay shipping and for the belts if desired.

i’ll see if I have any…

1 Like