Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

Please let me know if anyone has anything. I’m desperate :pray:

If you leave the freebies channel it’s likely you could find a lot more.

1 Like

Yeah but I’m specifically looking to only pay for shipping. That’s why I posted for a freebie

1 Like

i have some i can send you ? but i get back first week of april

Any pics? 10 charc

there from one of the group buys

what group buy?

You can buy them here - https://miamielectricboards.com/shop-1/enertion-motor-mounts

1 Like

They’re cheaper on a certain auction site, but this is the freebies channel so I don’t think any of that applies

1 Like

U definitely want wider trucks… I have 218mm trucks on my full sized board with these wheels so I can mount 2 6374 motors side by side… also working on my own hub design but yea… use a vice and a flat screw driver/chisel with a hammer to break the jb weld (that’s my go to method of removal)

Why is your motor pulley way out on the edge like that? That puts a lot more stress on the motor bearings.

It looks like you would benefit from moving the mount closer to the wheel and moving the motor pulley as close to the motor as possible. If it is biting on the wheel, then just chop the shaft a bit (put the motor itself in a platic bag with just the shaft exposed so you don’t get metal shards on you motor magnets).

2 Likes

That’s exactly why it’s on the tip lol… went to take a corner (on my previous board) and it bit the tire hard enough to send me flying off the board into the grass by the sidewalk from the street lol

So after that I re-adjusted everything

Even the set screws barely clear the wheel lol if these were abecs 107mm u have barely have less clearance since these wheels actually taper from the middle to the edge

1 Like

I figured that was the case. If you have a dremmel tool, it would be wise to chop that down to increase that motors life. But be sure to put it in like 2 or 3 plastic shopping bags and “stab” the shaft through so that us the only thing exposed…dont skip that step or you will wallow in regret! Good luck!

You can flip the pulley over, and use grub screws instead of those hex cap

1 Like

Believe me, I know, ever had to clean magnet shards out of a can and drill a hole in it to remove a dent lol… I had to repair the other motor and I need to find a magnet still

2 Likes

… >_>… -face palm- sometimes the easiest solutions are the simpliest… so glad I made my pulley puller for these pullies haha

075305f7903758611e480da36df77344ef63fdb9_1_375x5004424dce903a65af0983a275dc0d100f2d5753de4_1_375x500

7 Likes

Does anybody have an antispark connector, HobbyKing is out and I can’t wait 1 month from china. I am happy to pay, Aus is preferred but anywhere is good as long as shipping isn’t an arm and a leg

Are you saying you’re not willing to buy one and wait 4 weeks because you want one for free right away?

Nope I’m asking if anybody has spares they don’t need. I’m also happy to pay for it and shipping but I’m not willing to buy one from China and wait 4-5 weeks

Edit: re-reading the original post it does come off a little rude, my bad

Well you posted this specifically in the Freebies thread, where everything is free, so it’s really confusing seeing wanted ads in here. I don’t have any free XT90AS.

@moderators We should close this thread down, the original intent is now gone.