Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

I have got some servo cables if you need them

1 Like

I appreciate the offer dude but i should be ok. I also have the jst plugs and pins sorted.

Hay guys my account was frozen by paypal so it never cleared some of the payments. I’m sending your guy’s money back.

4 Likes

If you sent as a service charge back please.

2 Likes

Anyone have *Canbus connector *xt60 parallels connector

Does anyone have any enertion motor mounts for sale? Can’t find anyone to cnc mill the aluminum clamp and they don’t sell them anymore. Cheers guys.

If you don’t find any, theres tons of motor mount manufacturers on this forum who sell for very reasonable prices.

1 Like

I’m looking for the enertion style one because I can tension the belt without using the motor screws, as my pulley covers them. Its a real shame they aren’t available anymore and one new is like $60 usd.

marcmt88 makes nice mounts with idlers you can use for fine tensioners rather than moving the motor…i believe he recently said he was working on pulley covers too

It’s possible that nobody has them for free and you’re in the free channel

3 Likes

Sorry, will post on separate forum next time.

I have one, but shipping to you will end up being expensive

ebay has them

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-Longboard-Motor-mount-Carbon-fiber-all-motors/152797454220

I am quite sure that ebay account is ran by @Shogu12 since few pictures on this ebay account are the same that the guy posted on this forum.

Some people never received what they ordered from him. @mmaner if you want to get a revenge you could ask ebay to close his account.

2 Likes

well that sucks at least there’s ebay and paypal refund protection there

1 Like

Yes future orders will be covered but the guy has been dishonest with the community so it’d be better if no one buys from him.

I have one extra as well but I mentioned it in a PM because this is the freebie topic

Anyone have any single vesc enclosures?

Actually someone took it over and started reselling them legit this time

You sure? They guy has as a sencond ebay picture the prototype render of a board that shogu posted here. And he is also listing purple antispark switches, which shogu announce here. If these 3 are all coincidences I will remove my posts, but you gotta be sure.

That was @thisguyhere, who is a trusted member here, and I’m pretty sure he sold them all, and is not this eBay seller. It seems to me that this eBay seller could very well be @Shogu12 who did screw over quite a few people here. This eBay seller does appear to be using his pictures in the listing, as well as his esk8 3d rendering for the seller’s avatar.

3 Likes