Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

Ill make sure to post my credit card and SSN info

1 Like

My bank number is 4535355

i recommend you don’t do that :rofl:

Just kidding lol

Will you need my credit card number and expiry date?

1 Like

Yeah that should work

not sure if cards from down under will work in the US :thinking:

get ready to pay some crazy fees lol

You just need proof that you own a kangaroo and drink bagged milk :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not an Aussie unless you’re always down to play some Goon of Fortune.

1 Like

Thanks @scepterr , I just received the XT-90 print covers. :ok_hand::grinning:

5 Likes

Is there anybody out there who has JST 2.0 PINS and male/ female sockets in a variety of pin numbers? That would be infinitely handy…

1 Like

digikey.com, mouser.com, alliedelec.com

1 Like

Has anyone heard back from @Dariks ? Wanted to get a battery from her but she hasn’t replied in nearly a month. Slightly concerned as transfer of shipping fees had been done nearly 2 months ago, and she is MIA. Anyone else who got stuff from her managed to contact her successfully?

1 Like

@AndyL Sounds like we’re in the same boat. Paid $20 F&F for shipping of two batteries on Jan 6, but still haven’t seen anything. And supposedly they’re only 1-2 hours away from me. He/she said they shipped them weeks ago, after saying they were going to ship them weeks earlier, but no response to my multiple requests for tracking info. According to @dariks profile, they haven’t been “seen” here since Feb. 7, so I’m not sure what’s going on.

Mods, (@treenutter) do you want to flag or restrict @dariks account until this gets sorted out? I know these are “free” items, but I’m starting to feel like at least a few of us got scammed out of “shipping” costs, which doesn’t entirely make sense to me since I offered to pay $10 shipping for all 8 batteries, and Darik told me they only had two left, so they could have gotten me for a lot more.

2 Likes

Damn this definitely sounds fishy af now… Let’s wait and see if any others have similiar interactions…

This is exactly why unless you’ve dealt with someone before you never use Friends & Family. If they insist, say okay, use a Paypal Fees calculator to figure out how much to send with G&S so they receive the same amount.

It’s my modus operandi

9 Likes

I paid with G&S, but only cause that’s the only option avail to me. I can probably still get back what I paid, but what concerns me more is whether @Dariks is actually tryna scam people over the “insignificant” shipping fees.

If she doesn’t respond to you in a week, you should probably charge it back at this point. This is from January.

Yeah, live and learn, I guess. I went out on a limb this time. I actually did pay as goods and services first, but DarikS said the funds were being held up by PayPal because of that, and he/she needed them to ship the batteries. so the funds were refunded and I resent them as friends and family. DarikS also “offered” for me to send a few dollars extra if I wanted, to cover shipping for those who couldn’t afford it. I thought it was weird that someone wouldn’t be able to afford shipping for something free but I thought they were just being nice and trying to do something good for the community. Plus it still didn’t make sense that when I offered to buy all 8 batteries that there were only 2 left, so why scam me out of only two batteries instead of eight batteries? And why scam me out of only shipping costs for something that’s “free”? I thought some of this was a little weird, but based on DarikS post history, and activity on the forum I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt knowing that worst case, I would learn a $20 lesson and lose a little more faith in humanity. Lol

1 Like

Then your covered :slight_smile:

1 Like