Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

Its a hazerdus item

Beginner mistakes

I have 8 of these. This one is world wide $10-ALL GONE

1 Like

PMED!! 10chars

Are those the hover board batteries being sold on eBay? How much for 4 of them shipped to California? I’m down to try those.

1 Like

Oh lucky you I’m from there

1 Like

Pm me we can talk

2 Likes

I want batteries. Send me your batteries. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I shipped a Landwheel with battery and front trucks UPS gound and it was $25 only. Shouldn’t be $50.

To whoever gets this. Keep in mind this is a LiPo battery. Depending on which generation it is, it WILL fail as the old ESC has issues. BUT the motors are great and really powerful so can be salvaged

GEN 1 - melting wires GEN 2 - shorting terminals GEN 3 - “beep of death” that turns the drive off and requires battery removal to reset and fail minutes later GEN 4 - harsh brakes that goes for 0% to 100% way too quickly

1 Like

I removed the battery and let the person know he said he’s OK with it I’m using the extra funds to help out with shipping for people that can’t afford it.

Anyone got any freebie trucks, mounts, or wheels? (Or anything for that matter, hehe)

(Just scrounging for parts here lmao)

are you sure you are not the homeless guy I drive by everyday?

4 Likes

Shittt. You cant expose me like that!!!

1 Like

@Dariks does that pack come with a charger?

Oh everything is spoken for right now I’ll post up some other stuff as I find them.

Better edit that post so it doesn’t say it’s still available then :wink:

Edit: lol you did it as I said it

did so thanks

1 Like

damn @Dariks on fire with the good shit.

the landwheel is mine, slowly back away

4 Likes

Did you ride my Landwheel V4 at SPD2? That thing is a serial killer. I’m loving their 5th revision though

1 Like

Don’t you still have the batteries?

1 Like

Freebie… Avenue trucks a pair, 9inch. Not longboard trucks Never used , but I have filed down left side of one truck to accommodate a motor mount, never finished filling Just pay for shipping from NY. SOLD

3 Likes