Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

I’m currently going through all of my spare parts. I’ve found quite a few that I won’t be using again. These will be free for the taking, just pay shipping. Small items usually cost $3, larger items like wheels are usually about $7, really big stuff is $13.

I will add things as I run across them I’ll start with the wheels.

From the top down… 83mm black flywheel clones, almost new - @intensivegecko 90mm black flywheel clones with ABS 36t pulleys & generic abec 7 bearings, 500 miles - @anorak234 97mm red flywheel clones with generic abec 7 bearings, almost new - @Pr0dy

Edit: I also have some white 90mm flywheel clones, approx 100 miles. They are at my office so I don’t have pics yet but the look like hammered hell as white thane does not stand up to dirty roads.

27 Likes

This is a really nice thing to do

7 Likes

Could you ship to europe? I would take the 97 mm clones of your hand in that case :grin:

1 Like

Better than throwing them away. I do a lot of experimenting so I end up with extra parts.

1 Like

If you pay the shipping I’ll ship them to Mars :grinning:. PM me your address and I’ll get a shipping quote.

3 Likes

Hehe I know the cost off the top of my head. It’s $32.95 for a flat rate bubble mailer shipped to lost EU countries. (Cheaper option)

2 Likes

I’d like the 83mm black flywheel clones

1 Like

I’ll gladly take these! Thanks for the offer. Zip code is 94588, how much do you think it’d be for shipping?

2 Likes

Ah I was just about to ask for those. Darn!

If @anorak234 decides not to take them, I gladly will

4 Likes

@anorak234

2 Likes

:joy: I guess I jumped on it faster than I could read everything

4 Likes

I’ll add. I got 5 Enertion HTD-265-5MM belts. Never used, other then realizing they were the wrong size.

Pay shipping and I’ll send.

8 Likes

this is a good ass idea! put your stuff you wanna give away HERE!

3 Likes

I’ll take them, how much to ship?

1 Like

Tell me where and it’ll be headed your way. Probably small bubble envelope. Don’t think distance matters based on weight. Maybe $2-3

1 Like

How much shipping for enertion belts to US?

1 Like

Belts are so small wow

Yeah, I realized when it wouldn’t catch the gearing for my build. Completely underestimated belt length. Ended up getting 285mm for me.

1 Like

Wow that is small never mind

2 Likes

What width are the belts?

1 Like