Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

We need to change is tag from “Leader” to “Legend”

5 Likes

image Damn, can’t post it in the photos thread since I’ve posted it here already

6 Likes

@Itsmedant & @ARetardedPillow Retard you guys are gonna make me blush :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I assume we’ll know when your beard turns pink?

1 Like

Lol

(10 Chars)

can I get a pair of belt if shipping to SF isnt too bad.

sure, ill send you a couple. can probably put them in an envelope. PM me a name & address.

The motor mount is yours if you want it, PM me a name & address.

Hey guys

(edited with only the available items)

Stuff I don’t need, it’s yours for US shipping: 2. 4 “ebay” 70mm wheels, black 3. No name “ebay” trucks, used in my first build with cheap motor mount, some scuffs.

Dani20180726_17163820180726_171726

3 Likes

I also need pair of those 255x12mm Belts if you still have some. Thank you.

1 Like

I do, PM me an address. I doubt I can get them out today but I’ll get them mailed out when I get back from vacation.

2 Likes

Good to see an enthusiast community that helps one another so much. My datsun club used to be like that. (8-10 years ago). The scene blew up and now everyone is only looking out for themselves. You the man @mmaner

2 Likes

I’ve got some Paris trucks with bones reds and bigzigs, used but decent for anyone that needs them. Located in the UK, just pay shipping and give back when you can.

20180728_144015

20180728_144010

11 Likes

Please tell me you have a 280z…I’ve always wanted one, one if the few cars u e wanted and not been able to get my hands in. That and a 69 Camero.

1 Like

Hi, I am interested :open_mouth:

I will offer some spare things once I arrive to my country…

1 Like

Pm sent ironing out the details right now

Trucks and wheels both claimed now.

2 Likes

I’ve owned a 240z and 260z. (3 620 pickups, 2 521 pickups, 710 wagon, 510 wagon, b210 coupe,4 door 510, 2 door 510, 2 door 610… I’m probably forgetting a few Kinda like trading cards. Buy, build, sell, repeat.

4 Likes

I used to be the same way with Jeep’s. CJs mostly but the occasional Grand Wagoneer and Cherokee. I had 7 Jeep’s at ine time, I’m down to 1 & 1/2 now. A 77 CJ7 and a 88 Grand Wagoneer that needs alot of work.

1 Like

@mmaner I wrecked my last datsun… 71 510 wagon with full boosted drivetrain and suspension swap(including IRS) swap from 91nissan Silvia. Thing was crazy quick. Datsuns are death traps, now I drive a Ford explorer :sob:

2 Likes