Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

Yeah. I’ve seen it in a few threads. Some get lucky and it works. Others not so much.

1 Like

‎ this

1 Like

Similar but with a 3d printed shell.

1 Like

Dibs! Are they 12mm bore?

Hey guys, this thread may be dead and this is a total shot in the dark. Im trying to build a diy board but financially its not working out. If anyone has any spare parts at all, ill pay shipping for them if you want to get rid of them or if you’re willing to discount them quite a bit. I understand this is kinda lame for someone to do but who knows maybe someone will have some parts they don’t want and I can make a deal with them. Thanks guys!

This thread is for offers only, requests go into the sister thread. Folks won’t be able to help you as easily if you don’t fill out the country on your profile.

3 Likes

Makes sense. Thanks for the help!

Still up for grabs

All gone! And you’ll never know what it.was =P

3 Likes

Make a list on what you need and post it on request thread. Not here. And most of the time it’s to ask for small items not whole skateboaed built.

1 Like

I have a BigBen enclosure and small deck to sell for a very low price. I’m not sure how much shipping is but I assume it’s around $20 usps priority with tracking.

So $20 for the enclosure. $16 for the deck, if it’s shipping is more, I’ll cover it. If it’s less…thank you for your donation.

I got the enclosure from Ben last year for secret Santa, originally it was for my 12s3p double stack which fit perfectly with plenty of room. Then the Hummie deck was available and I’m addicted to using that so this has been sitting here brand new.

The deck is from my first mistake of buying a cheap eboard. It has a nice W concave and is actually pretty comfortable. But too small for any builds I would have these days

image image image image image image

image image image image

3 Likes

I can definitely take that enclosure off your hands…

That is super generous I would take the enclosure but I will let someone who needs it have the shot

1 Like

Looks like @Bobby got dibs. Will PM. EDIT: @AndyL got the deck. Thanks for letting the needy have it @Bobby and @briman05

DECK still available

2 Likes

Deck is mine!

2 Likes

Confirmed @pixelsilva got the deck, thank you for clearing out some shelf space boys

1 Like

Free gt2b receiver mounting case. Only the Red Mount! Just pay shipping. from germany. IMG_20181211_200644 IMG_20181211_200724

1 Like

Free 30’ deck Just pay shipping which I think is about $20. 20181126_122940

3d printed Shredlights mounts. I can print however many I want. Don’t know what shipping is, but it’s probably not more than $3-5 15474060309401403445599711176023

4 Likes

I made a mistake in cad and designed these guys for 12mm belt not 15, so can’t use them. You can take them for free. These go on TB mounts IMG_20190207_182521

Could be used a setup like this or just as a pulley cover. image

5 Likes