Freebies...in progress [OFFERS ONLY]

Awesome, yea I’m still new on this forum and didn’t want to step on anyones toes…but this thread just became junk in my eyes and I stopped looking at it until just now. I’m all for asking anyone if they got stuff they could sell me but its just not what this thread was for and felt like standing on my soapbox to say it!

1 Like

Anyone have an extra keyway they can part with? I lost the one that came with an ollin 5065 Ill pay shipping

LoLz. I’m unsubscribing now, the original intent of this thread has died

2 Likes

I’m changing the thread title to add [OFFERS ONLY]

Should we have the same rule as the pictures only thread and flag the requests?

5 Likes

Pictures only sound good

Made a new thread. Let’s keep this one as FREEBIES OFFERS only

4 Likes

Nice problem solving bud.

Well sh*t, did you guys just change this thread Without The OPers permission?

that was me…my bad, is asking OP permission a rule. I added two words, Didn’t change the intent of original title @mmaner

1 Like

Naw, I don’t give a shit. I’m used to threads getting littered.

6 Likes

Dang it B! Request in the other thread :joy:. None here. Only got some 12mm that I have posted up. Need to get pictures.

Oops sorry my bad

1 Like

image anyone want any of these cable grips or push through o-rings. They are all heyco products and part of there watertight line. They were to big what what I needed. Just pay shipping.

1 Like

Can the smallest ones fit 10awg wire?

The one with the gasket in the center or the one without or are you talking about the push through grommets? The ones with the gaskets have either 3,5,13 or 21 5.5mm holes in the gasket so you can just pop a hole in them and push the wire through. To answer your question they should all fit 10 awg wire

3 Likes

I’ve got a few 18650s from a 10s2p battery I bought on Ebay a while back.

I don’t know what exactly these are but this should give you the idea… image

Just pay shipping

4 Likes

If you read the description, it says LG 2200mAh, 10A continuous 20A max.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-LG-36V-4-4AH-BATTERY-PACK-18650-EBIKE-VAPE-POWERWALL-BATTERIES-20-CELLS-BMS/202373239026?hash=item2f1e6290f2%3Ag%3AnKUAAOSwuspY9YNZ&_sacat=0&_nkw=alarmhookup&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xalarmhookup.TRS0.TSS0

Seems to be this one:

4 Likes

Ive got a good few of those packa from.last year that I.was using in parallel for my ebike and worked great till I recently built.a more legit 6p … At any rate I’m gonna build a 12s5p here soon with those same packs after disassembly (just because) and see how it pans out… Over all some will say they arent the best cells but I cant say theyre trash either… And free.is free so.if.someone can use em… Then more power (pun?) To em? =)

I’ve got a few more freebies, cleaning off my bench.

I am going out of town saturday for a week, so they need to ship by tomorrow or you have to wait. As always, this is free but you pay the shipping.

I’d prefer US shipping only, customs forms are a PIA but if you need something really bad Ill make the effort. 1 item per person, gotta spread the love right :).

Caliber Motor Mount seems solid, but I honestly don’t remember anything about it. I don’t know what build it came off and I don’t know how many miles are on it.
IMG_20180725_105216

TB 218 Base Plates I rode them for around 100 miles, replaced with Caliber 2 base plates. Has the stock bushings and bolts. Whoever gets these can have both. IMG_20180725_105210

[GONE] – Caliber 2 hangers, Red Never ridden, I got these in Nashville on sale and used the base plates on a set of TB 218’s. Whoever gets these can have both. IMG_20180725_105126

HTD5m-255x12mm Belts I have around 10, I’m never gonna use them, Ill send them out in batches of 2.

8 Likes

I’ll take the hangers if no one has asked for them yet!

2 Likes