Free Trial on Upgraded Landwheel L3-X / L3-AX

Ive been emailing you guys @Landwheel but you guys dont answer

Congrats. Word is range will be less during initial runs as batteries needs a bit of cycles first. Definitely a great improvement over the past 4 iteration from my two block test. Will do a range one today

2 Likes

That’s because you are a “kid”

3 Likes

I just got home from my range test. I only went up to 21mph max. Forgot my skate tool and I had the trucks too loose so decided not to potential street my face.

My GPS unit indicated the battery fully drained at 4.71 miles from a fully charged battery. I had the throttle down midway majority of the time. Gave it a little push to 21mph on the very smooth asphalt parts. Hopefully the battery will improve after a few cycles.

The ride itself was great. The larger wheels really made a difference in the ride quality. The FOC (or equivalent) performance was smooth from a stand still and made no bldc type noise. All in all a good board and I would recommend it at the moment. Durability would be the next test. So if it holds up to multiple rides without cracking trucks or battery compartment this would get a thumbs up from me

1 Like

@Landwheel i replied to your Pm

Congratulate the last winner @VictorR who win a L3-X kit from this activity. We will ship it on Monyda. This activity is finished now, thanks for all guys supports. The others who took part in it will have a discount if want to order it. We will email on Monday.

Landwheel

4 Likes

Oooh yeah!!! Thanks @Landwheel team!!!

1 Like

Hey Guys,

There is a YouTube video that include our new version, please kindly check it.

Landwheel

2 Likes

How is brake feel? smooth?

1000 times better

4 Likes

I will consider purchasing. lol

That video is amazing :smiley:

Hey Landwheel!

Just a heads up, I emailed you. I’m the Big Kids guy :slight_smile: And thanks for the mention @Mikenopolis

1 Like

Beauty of this drive system is the quick set up. I had no real plans for a build until my CarvOn drives and FocBoxes come in… meanwhile I picked up a Jet Spud from @JLabs gripped it and slapped on the Landwheel and I got an Esk8. Ride is finally good enough to recommend to n00bs. Range is my only issue, with under 5 miles per battery this would get expensive to get the range I’m used to.

6 Likes

I have a Landwheel controller that was before the new updated controller and when i hook it up to power it blinks blue and red once and then wont turn on again. There is a red wire on the circuit board that is disconnected and I do not know where it goes. Someone please help!

picture?

if you are talking about the red wire coming from around C103, that doesn’t attach to anything. I think it’s the antenna wire

Did you find a solution for your controller ?

I have exactly the same problem :cry: