Free Trial on Upgraded Landwheel L3-X / L3-AX

I shot you guys an email yesterday :slight_smile: waiting for a reply after sending over my info

Awesome initiative. I am riding my v4 almost daily and take it everywhere i can :slight_smile: Unfortunately the PU Wheels waering off really fast, so i am happy they have changed. Even though i am not sure if the bigger wheels might be to big.

Also the remote had to get an update. With my previous version i was able to turn it off and ok by just pushing the back of the case. This was quite dangerous since it turned off sometimes during the ride. I fixed it with some tiny washers in the case…

Hope the new one will make it a even better board.

i ride my v4 almost daily my only complaints are the PU Wheels wearing off fast, the brakes take some getting used to, but with a practice you get the hang of them, and last but not least! Available parts for people in EU! i tryed ordering 2 spare PU Wheels and was quoted £40 just for shipping (thats not including the price of the wheels themselves), thats not cost effective.

If you guys need some real stress testing, i can take it out on the streets of chicago. They’re rough, but i can get some pretty cool pictures for yall.

Saul, thanks for your interested, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] / [email protected]

Received your information, we are working on this activity now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Christian, Thank you so much for your supports, we already received your email. Let’s keep in touch then.

Hi Dave, could you please DM us your address? We will check the shipping costs again.

Thank you for your interest, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] / [email protected]

Hey Guys,

Let’s congratulate the first two winners who win a free L3-X kit from this activity. @navgor @MichaelKahn.

The tracking number is: Navid gornall 1ZA4706X6843679 (UPS)* Michael Kahn 1ZA4706X6844486 (UPS)*

We will keep posting the other winners’ information here. Welcome everyone to take part in it.

Landwheel

2 Likes

Yay. Thanks very much. Hopefully the weather is ok over Christmas so I can shred it up.

Congrats @navgor and @MichaelKahn. @Landwheel I emailed December 7. My email ID is jrvargas.

1 Like

Looks like good upgrades all round. Emailed you today.

I just found this on sale here!

1 Like

Hope you will enjoy it. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your mail, we will check it.

Ooh man hoping to win one of these! They look awesome!

Second Awards:

Let’s congratulate two winners who win a free L3-X kit.@AndrewTan @RyanMichaelBerardelli. We will ship the package tomorrow. Please kindly check the email with the tracking number. :slight_smile:

Landwheel

3 Likes

Hi Jason and White,

Thank you for this opportunity! I’m stoked. However, I do not seem to have received the email yet, I will keep a look out for it.

1 Like

This looks really nice like the mellow set up as this will get more people the ability to try it out on there favorite boards