Free RideRipTide wheels 83mm 78a (they found a forever home)

New( now they are used, one ride. Had to try them) never mounted, abec style hub. 83mm 78a Free to good home, you pay shipping. received_186447405386017

2 Likes

Bearings included Also open to trade for random bits like wire, connectors, shrink wrap. Starting my first build and I practically have nothing other than a few parts. 1 Randal 35° base plate maybe? Or cal 50° base

1 Like

Now free to good home. Just pay shipping. I ended up using them for one trip. No good for my roads.

1 Like

Is this still up for grabs?

1 Like

@uigiroux sure is

2 Likes

Sweet, I’m pretty sure I can make use of them. How much? Or rather, how much is shipping to 68114?

1 Like

Okay crap. Realized I was taking to you on here and someone else in pm. I gotta start sleeping more… @uigiroux shipping would be $13 and change @Unknownx shipping would be $12 Idk who has dibs… I just want them to go to someone that need them. Sorry guys. I’ve been out of it lately. Don’t know how I messed that up.

4 Likes

Yep take em uigiroux, I’ll keep searching.

2 Likes

No that’s ok you take em, I have a pair I can use already, these would of just been like a back up set. All yours @Unknownx!

3 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

Don’t thank me, @skunk is the one giving them away :wink:

2 Likes

You guys are so generous…that little exchange just made my day! Its the little things

6 Likes

We’ve got some great members on this forum :smile:

1 Like

Glad it worked out

1 Like

Packed up and scheduled for pick up in the morning

2 Likes