Free Eskate Stickers

I didn’t receive my stickers :sleepy:

1 Like

Id pay for a small stack of #fuckpushing stickers. Needs lol @moon @J0ker3366 @b264 want some too

4 Likes

I might aswell do it :sweat_smile:

Ill design first and see what u want. Im going to put them on my motors too since sk3 stickers are trash

2 Likes

Ok so I’m at school right now. I will set up a google form for people who want some stickers :slight_smile:

@Skunk I will take a look at what happened to your stickers :smile:

3 Likes

For me too please

2 Likes

I got mine! Sorry if I forgot to thank you for them…could have sworn I did!

Already got some on my laptop and my tool box!

3 Likes

Ok, so if anybody still wants some stickers just fill out the form: :smile:

@Skunk you too please… I will send you some again :smile:

2 Likes

@b264 come on… I also need your name :joy:

4 Likes

Come on guys… I need your full adress not just your street… I also need your name @sayekim please fill the form with your full adress :joy:

1 Like

Woops. I missed that. Somehow I thought it auto entered it.

Thanks. :sleeping:

1 Like

20181205_193354 Just finished the first batch… :joy: I still got tons of stickers available so if you want some just fill the form :smile:

5 Likes

Also, you guys are driving me nuts… please just send me the address the way it should be on the envelope :joy:

Little of topic: Is there anyone who could print me a davega case? (the one from @mmaner) I would be willing to pay for the print :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ill print it for you, PM me an address. If the shipping is cheap enough Ill just send it out.

6 Likes

Can I have some please please

1 Like

Yeah sure, just fill in the form :slight_smile: @Blacksheep

I’m going to send the first batch out tomorrow… So if there’s anyone who still wants some :smile: Also sorry to the people who didn’t receive their stickers last time… I lost track of who got stickers and who didn’t.

1 Like

Ok so I’m taging @moon and @J0ker3366 again… @Skunk said you both also want some but I can’t find you on my spreadsheet :frowning:

2 Likes

Not right now sorry

1 Like

Check again

1 Like

Sorry, I think you misunderstood what I meant… I meant that you tagged moon and @J0ker3366. I already packed your stickers… unfortunately, I don’t have any fuckpushing stickers :frowning: bc nobody designed them ( I suck at designing) @moon Alright, I just wanted to tag you incase you missed it :slight_smile:

1 Like