FREE - Enertion Simple Motor Mount | OPEN SOURCE

It’s made for Calibers

Anybody find a source for the metric elevator bolts in the US? The ones that hold the plate to the mount? They look like carriage bolts but with a completely flat head

I just used regular carriage bolts on mine. They only protrude 4mm from the surface of the motor plate and I still have decent clearance.

temptation to print these out of taulman bridge nylon filament rising. although realistically the width on both pieces would need to be doubled for strength. Nylon’s tough but maybe not that tough

the file is no longer available on their website, so where can i get it?

I have them. Pm me your email-adress

2 Likes

Not sure how to PM! I’m more than willing to give you my email address for the files… Can you PM me please? :slight_smile:

Here you go:

3 Likes

Any chance you still have this file as well :slight_smile: ?

Thanks in advance

Click the link

Ah apologies, dropbox was blocked at my work place, downloaded on my phone

Thanks!

does anyone know where to get those “Stainless Steel Socket head cap screws M6 x 16” @onloop mentioned? I bought a mount second hand and they were over tighten to the point where the cap is bent. Googling didn’t help, didn’t see anything with a flat cap and square locking offset.

2 Likes

THANK YOU!!! never would’ve found it with that name =)

1 Like

Why are you not searching the thread!!

2 Likes

Do you mind me asking how old you are? You have to export it as a cad file and then open it in whatever cad software you want. Or you just learn how to use onshape. I’ll stop feeding you information that is readily available - spend some time on the forum and read!

1 Like

What Pulleys, belt drives and stuff should i get for this mount? Ive got turnigy 6374 149V motors and im mounting them to torqueboards 218mm trucks, what wheels and that area should i get, im really new and confused on what to get, i hear 15 to 36 tooth is the best but im not sure. Would these work with them btw? https://diyelectricskateboard.com/products/36t-abec-pulley-combo-kit

1 Like

Did you buy a focbox unity plus? that part is important

yeah just start throwing stuff together it will work out if you spend enough.

use a 15/40 pulley ratio with 110mm wheels with 275-5M-15 synchronous timing belt

2 Likes

bit delayed, but do you have any links to where i can find some good parts like this? im really lost

1 Like