(FOUND)WTB Hummie Deck (US)

I need a photo of these magical DKPs

evolve super carve trucks is the magic

Iā€™m back this week if you still need a board

1 Like

DKPā€™s were the end of EQ and WoW, no reason to expect it wonā€™t be the same fate for esk8. Beware those DKPs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLDytJC655c

Really? I mean, really?

5 Likes

Glad somebody said it

5 Likes

Bro when are you coming down to NY? I would love to ride with you @Sender you too :smile:

2 Likes

I get up there somewhat regularly. My wifeā€™s Dad lives up there. I will for sure be hitting up all the NYC dudes next time we are up there.

5 Likes

@ARetardedPillow dont u carve on top of throttle using gullwings?

1 Like

Hit us up man, weā€™ll ride sometime. Theres a lot of boosted guys here that slow down the ride but sometimes we do impromptu rides where we just book it and skate fastā€¦ and get lots of bubble tea

2 Likes

I carve and throttle whenever I want, Im pretty sure I can say that Iā€™ve mastered these trucks. I love these trucks and carve hard and ride hard

I figuredā€¦ if ur hitting 40 and using dkp trucks its only reasonable to carve it out lol, hard to wobble if ur controlling the wobble haha

The only way i uave managed to go past 35 with 0 wobbles is by carving with WFB bushings (95.5a and 93a) been meaning to get a set of kranks but this setup has been solid for me at 45mph thus far

always get bubble tea

Eric is addicted

1 Like