SOLD [US]: Used reduced price Zboard 2 Blue Hands-free need-no-remote e-board

I’m selling a used Zboard 2 Blue electric skateboard. Originally $1200 (Indiegogo discount. MSRP is $1300). The board has some of the usual cosmetic wear of owning this board for 2 years, but no electrical or mechanical failures whatsoever. The only thing different than the ad below is my real-world range as a 190lb rider is a little lower than the 16 miles range the company promised (more like 12-13 miles for me under normal riding conditions). Please let me know if you are interested or have questions about the board. I’ll be happy to answer. Asking for $650. Below is a copied description of the board: 20190220_120635 20190220_120717 20190220_120804 20190220_120821 20190220_120838

Hands-Free Control The ZBoard 2 Blue is the world’s lightest hands-free electric skateboard. Our patented control system allows you to simply lean forward to go and lean back to stop.

Range: Up to 16 Miles (25 km) With a monster range of up to 16 miles per charge the Z2 Blue will run all day. You can take your Z off the charger in the morning and not worry about running out of battery all day long.

Power: 1000W Experience the thrill of riding up hills and smoothly braking back down.

Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg) The ZBoard 2 is light enough to take everywhere you go and dual built-in handles make the board extremely portable. Integrated Headlights and Tail Lights See and be seen. Our custom lenses focus the headlights on the road in front of you while the tail lights spread out the beam, making you as visible as possible. Ride with them on, off, or blinking - its up to you.

Wheels: 90mm / 80a The ZBoard 2 Blue is equipped with 90mm, 80a blue wheels. These large soft wheels make for a comfy ride, even when the road full of potholes, cracks, sticks, etc. Built-In Handles Pick it up and go. Its one of those features that seems small but you’ll appreciate it every single day.

Recharge: 2.5 hrs Our high speed 110v - 220v charger will recharge your full range in approximately 2.5 hrs (will work for both domestic and international customers).

Multiple Speed Modes The ZBoard 2 comes with multiple speed modes for beginners to experts. Beginner: Top Speed 6 MPH Normal: Top Speed: 14 MPH Expert: Top Speed: 20MPH Ludicrous: Top Speed: 20MPH (with extreme acceleration) Size

Specifications Deck Material: Maple Deck Length: 38 inches (96.5 cm) Deck Width: 9.5 inches (24.1 cm) Ride Height: 5.5 inches (13.9 cm) Truck Width: 280mm

Pictures required to sell

8 Likes

‎ # of ply

1 Like

you’re right. I posted other ads but neglected them here. Thanks.

It is 8ply

bump. reduced my price a bit.

so lonely bump

Ebay? 10char