[For Sale] Unity Focbox Brand New

@rpasichnyk In this case the hm10 sends data of 20 byte size pieces. While the unity sends in large chunks of 182 bytes. Dunno why but when the sends motor config on iOS platform it misses like 50 bytes of data. This only happens on iOS, I tried it on Android and the whole 382 bytes makes it through. Seems like an iOS issue :sleepy::sleepy:

1 Like

300 shipped?

I think even if you have 2x VESC and one dies depending on how it dies it most likely will cause a short to ground. It’s likely that even with two separate VESCs you will end up with the same problem like if you have a unity focbox.

1 Like

are you selling yours?

Not really! With two VESCs, only one dies. Almost all the time. I doubt someone ever got two failure simultaneously on two VESCs. Imagine flying at 25mph because the dual controller cuts off when one heart stops beating.

Guess what, When having dual setup and VESC units connected by can. If One of the units brakes down, it will destroy the other exactly as RyuX is saying. Happened to me first hand on 2 x focboxes because just of a phase wire braking loose and shorting one focbox, the other one got fried over can (. Look how many cheap brand VESC types go bad and then try to find a focbox Unity going bad. They don’t, they are very reliable, just like the focboxes were. Unity is a high quality product and also includes stuff you otherwise need to buy extra like antispark switch, bt module.