[For Sale] Truncated Tesseract

Selling my board for the simple reason that I don’t really use it and I need funds for another project. Really I had more fun building it than anything else. I’m asking $800 for it. There is over $1300 in parts alone and less then 2 hours of ride time.

I will like the build thread for all the pictures and build specs.

I would like to sell locally so I don’t have to go through the pain of shipping LI-Ion batteries. so I would say 1.5 hrs from new London CT would be ideal.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking.

1 Like

I am highly intrested, done ground shipping from England to switzerland before with no problems. Let me know if you think that is possible for you !

Ground shipping would be hard @michichopf

1 Like

lmao :slight_smile: only flew over the text and was like London aight.

Damn… :frowning:

2 Likes

Bump for a refresh

If you decide to part it out, let me know. Would love to grab your enclosure.

I am Really wanting to start a new project so how about I’ll let it go for $600 that’s less than half price!

i dont know how this hasnt sold yet. If i didnt blow everything on my vacation Id have bought this!

Agreed, beautiful board. Thought it would be gone by now for sure.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of range and top end do you get? And how much for shipping to the US (California)?

Theoretical top speed is in the low 30’s but I’ve personally had it up the 25 mph and there was still a little room to go, and I’m 6’3" 200 lbs. As far as range it is around 24 miles. It uses 40 samsung 18650 25R5 cells. Shipping would be via ground and I can’t imagine more than $50 to California.

Thanks man. Kind of overspent already on the EMTBs or I’d be all over it.

Sent you a PM

I can’t PM since I just made an account, but I’d love to purchase this. Let me know if you still have it.

Jesus christ, now I definetly need this, screw NA/EU shipping. I am totally taking this off your hand now, If shipping the battery will be an issue I will gladly take it off your hands, with as much time you need to sell the battery seperately!.

Let me know, I am all in mate.

Damn. If I didn’t already start building, I’d buy this in a heartbeat. In North Branford, CT BTW!

@kortho, If @michichopf buys the board, how much would you want for the battery? Shipped to California? PM me, if you’d like. And what are the dimensions of the battery?

Would sound like a good Idea. You take the battery for easier processing. And ill take tue Rest given IF ue is willing :wink:

I just wanted to let everyone know the board has been sold, thank you all for the interest and I hope the buyer enjoys cruising.