SOLD Trampa | MB Matrix 2 | 10s3p | Kaly 6374

SOLD Selling one of my boards, I moved to SoCal and don’t ride it anymore- 1100 plus PayPal fees and shipping.

I put razor go cart wheels on as an experiment with special bearings and shin but will include the original bearings.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/trampa-mbs-matrix2-10s3p-6374-batman-cruiser/30263

Trampa board Kaly 6374 motors I made the mounts (used to sell them here on the forum) Matrix 2 trucks 10s3p battery with bestech bums 2 vesc s (bought from chucka back when you can call them vescs. Charger Nano remote BT telemetry vis metr and perimetr

image image image image image image image image image image image image

6 Likes

Do you have any current pics? Any idea how many cycles are on the pack?

I don’t have any pics opened up but can take some of the outside this evening.

It has only been ridden for a few hours. I have 3 boards and this was the last one I made before moving to SoCal. It is too crazy here to ride other than around the block, so I’m selling. If u don’t like the wheels I will include the 10mm bearings for normal cruzer or off road wheels.

1 Like

PM sent yesterday Bro.

Here are some current picsimage image image image image image image

2 Likes

Had some shipping inquiries - it is about 50.00 shipping not insured along the west coast.

I am interested in Your trampa board . I am in Los Angeles near Ucla . is it still available and where are you located ?

Ive had a few people interested but nothing happened so I put it back for sale.

Too slow, suckers! I’m bringing this OG Street Carver back to the Bay