***FOR SALE*** LOADS of leftover Enertion parts!

I’m down for belts and pulleys as well 15mm

1 Like

yup those laser perfect cutouts are what I’m after. When the time comes to re-grip I would hate to have it go from edge to edge without the borders we have now

1 Like

I actually still ride these on my build and they’ve been going strong and riding beautifully for over 6 months. Perhaps I don’t know any better but I find the ride really smooth.

Donut let Jason throw anything away! I’m sure someone could make use of any extra parts or material that he has. Hell, throw it all in a giant box and send it to me. I’ll find a good home for it, and spread the love around the US.

4 Likes

Who is doing an EU groupbuy?

1 Like

Me :wink: (Ten characters)

2 Likes

I’m keen to do a uk group buy.

2 Likes

I’ll join in with a UK bulk order.

1 Like

The idea of perfectly good eskate parts in a trash bin makes me cringe.

4 Likes

Put me in the list. I may be interested in (2) 12 mm pulleys and two mounts. All depending on price, in USA.

4 Likes

Same as guy before me, 2 sets 12 mm pulleys and mounts as well, in USA depending on price

Need to find out who Jason’s neighbors are. That dumpster is a gold mine!

I used to work in an office next to HumanScale and we constantly found (and took) perfectly good chairs and monitor mounts.

2 Likes

As the not so old proverb goes, “One man’s trash is another man’s budget Esk8 build”. -Some Guy Somewhere

4 Likes

lol well if you have mounts im in for a set, i really like the enertion mounts i have them on my DIY and they are super solid and never move.

2 Likes

I can buy in bulk to resell in the US with just the tiniest markup so I don’t lose money.

items would be listed on www.esk8life.com to organize purchases

@DanSkates can you verify whether the pulleys will work on any abec cored wheels? or just the enertion wheels.

I got a hold of the blue enertion pulleys before but they didn’t fit into mbs or clone wheels. thanks

3 Likes

That’s weird. The 3x blue Enertion pulleys that I have fit my MBS wheels and clones just fine. I wonder if maybe you got an earlier version that was only compatible with Abec-11?

1 Like

definite possibility, I got them in a part out so don’t know which version they were. but…let’s see what the official news is tomorrow.

1 Like

Put me down for 9mm belts!

Hey Joe! Jase said these fit Flywheels/clones and I’m sure I’ve seen people use these in the MBS AT builds. I don’t have those wheels here to try (only the Enertion PowerWheels) but I’d be more than happy to post out samples to give you some assurance before a larger order.

Me and my wonderful Wife (god knows how she puts up with me!) counted up all the parts last night (finished at 1am!) so I know what stock is there now and I’m working out the pricing. I’ll create a sliding scale for larger orders especially where there’s a lot of stock so that you guys can buy them cheaper and make a small profit your end too.

It’s going to take a while to reply to everyones interest and I’ll look to have ebay ads up for smaller orders in the next couple of days once I’ve looked into shipping and set myself up with packaging materials. I’ll get back to those intersted in group/bulk buys buy the end of the day hopefully (Sunday).

Bear with me folks - getting there as quickly as I can :wink:

3 Likes

To circumvent lots of messages asking for parts I don’t have here’s the list of exactly what’s there:

Wheel Pulley 9mm - 1,285 Wheel Pulley 12mm - 1,024 Belt 9mm - 220 belts Wheel spacer (set of 4) - too many to count! PowerWheels (set of 4) - 46 Truck Risers (set of 2) - 711 Truck Bolts / Nuts (set of 8) - 229 Bearings - ABEC-9 608RS (set of 8) - 89 Skate Tools - 100 Winning Remote v1 - 11

NOTE: There are no trucks, mounts, motors or 12mm belts - sorry for those intersted in those parts. As I mentioned earlier in the thread Jason has kept some stock back for R1 repairs, claims etc.

6 Likes