***FOR SALE*** LOADS of leftover Enertion parts!

Are those 36t pullies? I’d love a set in 12mm I’m running LHB 33t pullies and would like a 36t slip on pulley for more torque.

2 Likes

Yes, they are 36t

1 Like

Count me in for a set then.

1 Like

Is there a list of the parts available with prices?

I’d love 2 pair of the 12mm pullies

1 Like

For those who got cross-eyed staring at the parts and didn’t see the text :yum:

4 Likes

Haha thanks! I was actually in the process of writing a reply which re-iterated this!

Sorry for the low quality mysterious photo I was literally just trying to gauge interest whilst I get my myself organised - it looks like there’s interest there!

Exact stock, pricing, shipping costs etc will all be provided by the end of the weekend so hold onto your dollars till then!

4 Likes

No! Take my money Now!

3 Likes

no motor mounts :frowning: ?

1 Like

I would like a pair of 12mm wheel pulleys with a pair of belts ofc. a skate tool. and maybe a pair of focbox if the price is right.

1 Like

I forgo the I will need 2x 12mm belts toot

1 Like

I would love some of the 12mm pulleys and belts.

1 Like

How much for two 9mm wheel pulleys and belts?

1 Like

Put me down for two 12mm pulleys, belts, and motor pulleys.

1 Like

Put me down for a motor mount, 12mm wheel pulley and motor pulley

May be interested in two mounts and clamps as well as the wheels, depending on what their specs are. In US.

hey im interested in a motor mount if you have one please contact me

Lads as soon as you see him post he’s ready with stock count and prices then message him,he’s trying to do something to help someone else and is already flooded with working it all out be patient you vultures!!

1 Like

I would probably buy some parts too depending on the price. I’m in Canada, might be cool to do a group buy for my fellows if it’s worth it.

1 Like

@DanSkates make a poll of interest and available products. maybe it’s easier controlling this vultures :wink:

2 Likes