FOR SALE Lightly Used EMTB/longboard hybrid build

micargi are fat tire bikes, if i didnt have a chopper frame already i would buy 1, are you gonna go mid frame or hub? because i have always been curious about adding a nexus hub “transmission” in conjunction with a middrive system

EDIT: this would make a pretty neat looking “snow” bike lol

https://www.lightinthebox.com/21-speeds-fat-bike-folding-bicicleta-wheels-26-frame-17-tire-4-0-lm-aluminium-alloy-black-hollow-rim-snow-bike_p5049454.html?currency=USD&litb_from=paid_adwords_shopping&sku=1_6916&country_code=us&utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=cpc&adword_mt=&adword_ct=202287239471&adword_kw=&adword_pos=1o4&adword_pl=&adword_net=g&adword_tar=&adw_src_id=2907233386_865502309_47717153910_aud-346682122756:pla-520724057232&gclid=CjwKCAiA-KzSBRAnEiwAkmQ15-N5gOF8yD4wuakFJT0lGmspV3CKUtAay9zWwLy0zYy7rAbYqGG6HhoCREoQAvD_BwE

1 Like

Oops, didn’t realize micargi are fat tire. I’m thinking of going hub, just for the peak power capability, and the relative simplicity of installation compared to a mid drive setup. I’ve got my eye on a Gravity Bullseye Monster as a possible frame donor.

ahh, i have a mid drive gas system and love it, but i want an ebike too lol same bike (schwinn chopper)

1 Like

Bumpity bump.

1 Like

shit, im in the process of selling my truck i may pick this up off u for parts alone lol

1 Like

That is awesome What does this piece called? and where can I find it?

They were custom made

2 Likes

Ohhh okay. In that case I need to find someone who can build it for me :rofl:

If this is still available I’m very interested!

Sorry, should have changed the thread title a while back. It’s been parted out, but the enclosure (with or without various electronic bits), the headlight, tail light, and the deck are still available.

Where did you get that?!

It was custom made for another member but he bought it off them… (if I remember correctly)

1 Like

Thanks! After asking Reddit, I was able to find that either a flag pole mount, deck umbrella mount, or fishing pole mount might all work the same.

1 Like