For Sale: Firefly Esk8 Remotes and Parts Kits *No longer accepting requests*

No, shipping would be combined. Just a flat $9 shipping charge for as many kits in the same order as I can fit in a flat rate box.The extra ~$2 should cover the first kit’s PayPal fee and the shipping cost, and if someone’s ordering multiple kits I can afford to cover the rest of the fee.

1 Like

Do you have a google form up yet for ordering these kits?

If the quality of the printed parts could be increased for a slight increase in price, I’d definitely pay for that. As well as the name brand parts :wink:

I do not. I didn’t want to get ahead of myself. If people aren’t gonna buy kits, then I don’t want to waste a ton of time preparing an order form for it

@uigiroux I’d love to up the quality of my prints but I’m still new to 3D printing :sweat_smile: I can try printing in a finer detail, but Im completely limited by my lack of knowledge and time to experiment at this time.

1 Like

That’s fine. What about the name brand parts?

If I include the name brand capacitors standard pricing goes up by ~$3. If there’s enough vocal interest in it I’ll include it as an option

EDIT: Alright, spreadsheets are magical. If I DON’T include the 3D printed parts for those of you interested in only the electronics, I can offer the name brand caps at the same base costs.

2 Likes

$3 for the printed parts seems a steal. :slight_smile:

For your progections, I’m down for 2 maybe 3 kits at the first batch price. Brand name caps, no 3d printed parts.

tbh I’m glad I ordered directly from the parts list; @SeeTheBridges videos are very informative, and goes well with the guide.

Alright, I threw together a form to get an exact number of how many people are interested. I’m leaving the link for it in the first post as well as right here: https://goo.gl/forms/ZRo5v47Y5nsEzpIz2

The form says $60, but the first 10 responses will receive a $15 discount.

1 Like

Wow. Those first 10 kits went fast!

1 Like

Oops, I actually just didn’t change the form to reflect the $15 discount. They’re still available

1 Like

Are the kits with upgraded caps supposed to be the same price as the full remote with generics? Both are $60, just wanted to make sure

The 2nd $60 option does not include the 3D printed housing. If you want the housing and the upgraded caps, select the $63 option

What if you just happen to need one particular part?

That can be arranged when ordering

So I placed an order yesterday for the second batch. Do I need to fill this new form out now if I want upgraded parts etc…? Will I lose my place in line now?

All pre assembled kits come with the name brand caps.

1 Like

Ok so I ordered the $100 one with $25 in upgrades. So I don’t need to fill this new form out then?

Nope! That new form is only for people that want JUST parts. No assembly.

1 Like

Nope, not for me, lol. I’d be maybe interested in building one, but I’d be kinda worried about having to flash it and do all the programming. I watched the video and I imagine it’s not too terribly hard, but I’d rather spend the extra money then spend a day fiddling with this, :wink: