For Sale: Firefly Esk8 Remotes and Parts Kits *No longer accepting requests*

@rey8801 It seems you also have multiple copies of the VESC-6 library imported. You should probably delete the extra ones. Arduino IDE copies over the libraries into another folder, so depending on your OS you should find the folder and delete the extra copies.

1 Like

They’ve already started. 4 B2 remotes have been shipped already, but I had to take a break to get all of my kit orders sorted. More confirmation emails and another remote will be going out on Monday.

1 Like

Great! Can’t wait :smile:

1 Like

Yeh that was the problem now it connects to the receiver…f…k me! Thanks man!

It’s possible to connect with the development branch. I still had the old VESC master library installed. Once I removed it loaded the VESC6 one and no problem anymore. Thx for the help!

2 Likes

Someone knows whether this remote will get the real time telemetry once paired with ackmaniac’s firmware?

1 Like

Yeah it will. I use Ack’s firmware with mine

1 Like

Super! It would be funny that at the end I can’t paired with the VESC. Ahahaha

I can’t believe it

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

I really want to build one, but the online instructions are confusing to me, does anyone know of a tutorial video that would just be easy to follow.

Check out SeeTheBridge’s series of YouTube videos. Everything is done step by step. I had little experience in any of this a few months back and I’ve made a few of them now following his tutorials.

2 Likes

Thx will do

1 Like

My kit just came in the mail, had to pay some import tax for some reason

How’s progress? I check my email everyday to make sure I didn’t miss it lol

Kits are done. I’m back to working my way through complete orders!

@Ubbiedude oh no! I don’t have any experience shipping international so sorry about that :sweat:

would there be a chance you do another batch in the future?

Should I be receiving an email pretty soon for payment? I was in group 2.

Potentially? I’m not really sure. This is my last year as a student so I’ll be looking for a job next year. Not sure I’ll have time for all of this then.

@uigiroux you’ll be receiving a confirmation email with your order number before you receive an invoice. You’re still another ~12 orders away from receiving your email

Great, thanks for the update!

Maybe there should be a list for us curious people also so our turn doesnt catch us by surprise.

1 Like

There’s not really a good way for me to do that without revealing everyone’s emails, at least that I’m aware of.